Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

Im afraid ur talking shit there will.

The ball doesnt have to be put out when a players injured and the ref was stood right next to it and carried on. He would have stopped the game if it was a head injury.

Anyway the cheating prick got up and went back down when he saw spurs carrying on.

What goes around comes around, and most on here would agree that the arse are up there when it comes to gamesmanship
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

No, I'm afraid you've jumped the gun there! I never said they had to put the ball out, it's just poor sportsmanship not to. And sitting up is hardly the same as getting up when it was a leg injury. When Arsenal scored against Sheffield United in similar circumstances we gave them a replay, so I don't see what goes around coming around!


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

LOL yeh,then what happened in the replay?

[/quote]By then Arsenal were ahead, Ljungberg firing into the roof of the net from six metres on 34 minutes after Sylvain Wiltord hit the post and had a shot blocked following good work by Francis Jeffers.

United were unfortunate in the build-up as Arsenal defender Sol Campbell fouled forward Wayne Allison, but referee Graham Poll allowed play to continue and then collided with United's Michael Tonge, allowing the Londoners to break forward.

"If the referee doesn't give a free kick it's normal to carry on." Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said."[quote]

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soc...ish_soccer_ap/ <<link. And this was the replay,after Kanu intercepted the ball going back to the keeper after the ball was played out.

bang.to.rights.

BOA Lifetime Member

Will........your a turd!

Arsenals players are all imported cheating twats, none of them were hurt they are just pussys thats stayed down over nothing the ref waved play on and they both went to get up, then one twat stayed down! we were the better side and have been better than you all season ( in the prem) the only reason it was a draw is cause you have Henry! ........ what a shame he is going next season :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

and Jol should of banged out 'winger' wenger as he is a cry baby!!



Will,this is for you.
    http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?iv49rgh28yo

Watch it,it's a picture of henry. And it's bloody good. :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Hmmm, not bad!

As for Luke, it's just a shame Spurs have had the worst season in the history of the prem in all other competitions, getting knocked straight out of the Carling and FA cup by the mighty Grimsby and Leicester and didn't play in europe - as per usual. And Arsenal have already played 17 games more and have at least twice as many left to play, yet if we win our game in hand you'll only be 1 point above us. :roll: And you'll probably only be knocked straight out like Everton without reaching the CL proper if you do get the 4th CL spot so you'll only be in the Uefa either way. No offence Xes!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Hmmm, not bad!

As for Luke, it's just a shame Spurs have had the worst season in the history of the prem in all other competitions, getting knocked straight out of the Carling and FA cup by the mighty Grimsby and Leicester and didn't play in europe - as per usual. And Arsenal have already played 17 games more and have at least twice as many left to play, yet if we win our game in hand you'll only be 1 point above us. :roll: And you'll probably only be knocked straight out like Everton without reaching the CL proper if you do get the 4th CL spot so you'll only be in the Uefa either way. No offence Xes!
    so what if we were knocked out, you didnt win it so i dont see it as any better

we will do better than everton trust me!! your finished!!! ha ha ha :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

The only reason you're doing so well is because you're playing a record low number of games and if you can't even see off Grimsby and Leicester you'll stand no chance in the Uefa, nevermind the CL - Arsenal have never lost to lower league opposition under Wenger, nevermind twice in one season! And since you've done nothing whatsoever in europe in god knows how long you'll get drawn with the toughest teams, so whichever competition you end up in you'll stand no chance and you clearly can't balance more than one competition.



I can honestly say i wouldn't be bothered if we finnished 4th and you won the champions league. Just finnishing above your lot would make my season. Don't care if we did it by being shit in the cup matches,sometimes you have to concentrate on 1 objective. I think that's what spurs have done,and aside from a few sketchy results against relegation fodder,we've done it well.

Well done spurs,I'm proud of you *wipes tear from eye*

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

brilliant season for spurs, i want barca to win anyway myself.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

the picture of Henry is quality...

:)
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    brilliant season for spurs, i want barca to win anyway myself.
    So do i fella
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Banned

i think its funny how much the spurs fans hate arsenal so
    much,they always ring the talk radio stations pissing and moaning
    about arsenal,arsenal fans dont worry about spurs coz they're
    nothing really,just wanna be's plain and simple,bunch of jews
    i think they will get champs league next season coz barca will win
    it for sure but they wont last long coz they're shit and they wont get back into the top 4 again next season,1 season wonder written all over it this has,so you can kinda see why the fans
    of the jews are foaming at the mouths,quite ammusing really

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12