Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Freak

They are in because they are voted by their fellow Premiership players so its probably the best personal award you can win.

BOA Lifetime Member

Either that or it just proves how thick most footballers are - probably the latter! I mean don't they vote for them in January or something so Chimbonda got in based on 4 months or something - we hadn't played Liverpool once this season by January for a start so it seems slightly flawed to me. Plus it's all about perception, if they do get past Makele then Terry can sweep up and it's easier to get past the first challenge, but Mourinho goes on about Makele being their most important player and I'm sure most footballers don't have his understanding of football.

Plus, they don't even play directly against most players in a team, so how can they really judge?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase
    I cant believe what im hearing. Terry is fekking quality and i hate chelsea with a passion.

Anyone who says otherwise is blinkered. He is defo englands first choice. A proper no nonsense defender
    Do you actually bother to read peoples posts? Where did anyone comment on his quality? I dunno, these closet Man U fans...

BOA Lifetime Member

U had a dig about terry earlier in this post fella. Take a look.

I also seem to remember u saying toure is a better defender a little while ago :lol:
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah and 10 consecutive clean sheets in europe, playing in an unbeaten season and having the best defensive home record in the league (just our poor away form letting us down) really proves Terry's better doesn't it? Especially since Arsenal are a more attacking team. And that doesn't mean Terry's shit, but you're talking shit again. I suggest YOU read it again, I called him a smug cunt and questioned his honesty, but nowhere did I comment on his quality or lack thereof.

So I suggest you pay a little more attention if you're going to talk shit in future!

BOA Lifetime Member

terry is better than any arsenal defender hands down

BOA Lifetime Member

Well the facts say different!

BOA Lifetime Member

what your facts ??

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Yeah and 10 consecutive clean sheets in europe, playing in an unbeaten season and having the best defensive home record in the league
    Am I getting mixed up? You saying Arsenal have the best defensive home record this season or did you mean it as a prem record in the past because this season the home defenise record is as follows (SO FAR)...

home goals conceded

liverpool - 7
    man utd - 8
    chelsea - 9
    arsenal - 11

BOA Lifetime Member

oh and Chelsea got 4 of those

BOA Lifetime Member

We must all talk shit then fella. Us and the pros, as i see the pfa didnt nominate toure for player of the year but they did terry.

And most of us on here agree terry is quality. I dont know maybe im a chelsea fan aswell :lol:
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

You defo talk shit, where did I say Terry's not quality? Just because I think Henry's better than Shevchenko doesn't make Shevchenko shit does it? And I bet Toure has a better chance of getting in the Uefa team of the year which is a higher accolade. And I wasn't even the one who compared the 2 in this thread, that was a whole other thread so why are you chatting shit in this one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12