Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Hardsignal Records Logo Competition

Hello All,

I have decided to have sort of a competition for the Hardsignal Records New Logo on here. I know we have a great number of members on this forum so I think this would be an ideal place to select an artist from.

If you are not familiar with the old logo it was a 3 headed dog (Cerberus).

I would like something similar to the old logo with a 3 headed dog but hey if you can come up with something new and exciting that would look good on a vinyl record as well as a T-Shirt please feel free to pm me and I will take a look.

I will set the competion close date as 2 weeks from now, Friday May 26.

The selected logo will be the official logo of Hardsignal Records and our main site. The winner can also receive our promos on a regular basis, as well as get access to our private Hardsignal FTP.

We will soon be doing t-shirts and this logo will be featured on them.

Good luck to all!

Pauze
    www.hardsignal.net

Banned

no graphic artists out there?

Supreme Freak

to be honest mate, i am slightly interested but the prize is a bit crap. i charge between £75-200 for a logo and thats ****ing cheap, if you make the prize better let me know. also your brief is a little vague

check my portfolio if your interested
    http://www.morepunkthanfunk.com/welcome.htm

Banned

It's a competition man. I don't get huge profits from my label. I am offering it as a showcase. Your art goes on records all over the world. I know it doesnt sound too attractive but it is what it is.

Pauze

BOA Lifetime Member

wow the guy's offering a cool competition and that's the only reply he gets. What a negative reply it was too sorry, but its a competition, it's not a full business opportunity, just a guy wanting a logo

im sorry i never carried on with graphic design i'd of entered for sure

Ultimate Freak

I always rekoned the current hardsignal logo was one of the best around anyway. if it aint broken.........
    **** you you ****

Prince Of Warthogs

the second one!!!!

it's wicked :lol:
    love your mum

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fresh_an_funky_design
    to be honest mate, i am slightly interested but the prize is a bit crap. i charge between £75-200 for a logo and thats **** cheap, if you make the prize better let me know. also your brief is a little vague

Jesus, what a rough comment.
    Cmon, you know the score, this is techno, the guy isn`t gonna have 1000`s of pounds to splash on a full on pro design work by Dave Mckean for ****s sake.

This is a pretty cool opportunity, and free records is a cool enough prize as it is.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

yeah i agree, it's a decent prize, and for anybody who just designs for fun, is just getting into design, or is a fan of the label, then it's a great idea
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Supreme Freak

ask carlos he´s a fukking pro....!

Even beethoven had his critics!

Banned

Thx for the support guys, Dirty knows where I'm coming from. Nowadays your lucky if you can press the next record. I didnt realize that until my 3rd release. Making just enough coin to send the next package to the distributor from here in Canada.

I think I'm going to have to harass Carlos, I have heard hes pretty amazing when it comes to this kind of thing. But as it stands the contest continues for anyone who wants to give it a go.

Banned

Nice pat! I like the cartoon ones, they look so evil.

The Demon Beast

I'll work on something.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Banned

Thx brother!

I'll be looking out for it.

Im really looking for something cymetrical that will look amazing as a sticker or on a t-shirt.

BOA Lifetime Member

might give this a shot...have you got a big jpg of the old one??? and any other pics you like. might help us along

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass
    to be honest mate, i am slightly interested but the prize is a bit crap. i charge between £75-200 for a logo and thats **** cheap, if you make the prize better let me know. also your brief is a little vague

Jesus, what a rough comment.
    Cmon, you know the score, this is techno, the guy isn`t gonna have 1000`s of pounds to splash on a full on pro design work by Dave Mckean for **** sake.

This is a pretty cool opportunity, and free records is a cool enough prize as it is.

maybe i was a little rough but i stand by what i say, i dont mind doin work for no cash if get something in return for it thats worth the equivilant of the time i spent doin it. e.g. it takes me a day's worth of time so i get a day in return.

Supreme Freak

anyway if i get some free time over the next few days i might have a look at it, but can you be more specififc with the brief, do you want a square or horizontal logo, what do you wanna show with the logo, etc the more details you give the more likely you are to get something you like

BOA Lifetime Member

haha hilarious, excellent backtracking, and a strange contradiction too

im sure Pauze will find something to a higher quality off Carlos or someone else no doubt

BOA Lifetime Member

anyway if i get some free time over the next few days i might have a look at it, but can you be more specififc with the brief, do you want a square or horizontal logo, what do you wanna show with the logo, etc the more details you give the more likely you are to get something you like
    It's open to interpretation, isn't it ? Last logo was three angry dogs, which captured the vibe or hardness of Hardsignal. I guess he's looking for something similarly full on and aggressive. How about an image of Pauze smacking you in the gob? That would be a certain winner! :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast