Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glenn Wilson

Deceptacon

Quote Originally Posted by djfilthmonger
    Quote Originally Posted by rhythmtech
    Quote Originally Posted by Spire
    here in denver, glenn is far below underground. i have lots of respect for the guy. you europeans are spoiled, all the parties that are thrown over there (awakenings, nature one, etc.) and your clubs, omg. here, the only thing that gets played in clubs (raves/parties are illegal) is hip-hop, trance, and house. really sad shit, imagine it. i would pay a shitload to just have a CHANCE of hearing a wilson track played live. YOU GUYS ARE SPOILED! ;P
    true say man living ireland sucks too the last good dj i saw that i like was chris liebeng and that was in jan.fare enough i could get on a plane. but i cant miss work as often as i like.....
    Glenn Wilson is a great producer and i have only heard one mix he has done and it was top notch busting techno.
    ??????

henry in jan, march. dave randall in march, ignition technician in may & this friday, rackitt in may, pounding grooves in may... the list goes on. you been under a rock?

okay well waterford is a bit of rock,,,
    dublin is only about 3 hrs way....i must be lazy lost my gumshin to travel
    i was at henry in jan....
    any good gigs coming up....
    acid ,schranz r hard bustin teshno....
    What happened the techno scene in waterford?? Anyone??
    Were having a beach party on sat night.Dat shud be good normally is.
    guy is playing in august. wont be there myself but it looks like it could be good.

other than that theres nothing definite. im trying to get back on track again with sorting gigs but at the moment i cant seem to get the time for it.

henry in jan was the last one i put on.. did i talk to you there? i was the guy playing b4 H.

BOA Lifetime Member

here in denver, glenn is far below underground. i have lots of respect for the guy. you europeans are spoiled, all the parties that are thrown over there (awakenings, nature one, etc.) and your clubs, omg. here, the only thing that gets played in clubs (raves/parties are illegal) is hip-hop, trance, and house. really sad shit, imagine it. i would pay a shitload to just have a CHANCE of hearing a wilson track played live. YOU GUYS ARE SPOILED! ;P
    true say man living ireland sucks too the last good dj i saw that i like was chris liebeng and that was in jan.fare enough i could get on a plane. but i cant miss work as often as i like.....
    Glenn Wilson is a great producer and i have only heard one mix he has done and it was top notch busting techno.
    ??????

henry in jan, march. dave randall in march, ignition technician in may & this friday, rackitt in may, pounding grooves in may... the list goes on. you been under a rock?

okay well waterford is a bit of rock,,,
    dublin is only about 3 hrs way....i must be lazy lost my gumshin to travel
    i was at henry in jan....
    any good gigs coming up....
    acid ,schranz r hard bustin teshno....
    What happened the techno scene in waterford?? Anyone??
    Were having a beach party on sat night.Dat shud be good normally is.
    guy is playing in august. wont be there myself but it looks like it could be good.

other than that theres nothing definite. im trying to get back on track again with sorting gigs but at the moment i cant seem to get the time for it.

henry in jan was the last one i put on.. did i talk to you there? i was the guy playing b4 H.
    i dont know. all i remeber i was jumping around like a mental patient at the front ...
    great night...
    i seen a small scuffle at the front that was funny..
    the geezer?
    where abouts is dat? might head to dat and feed my techno addiction
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

It is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcollective
    ??????

wasnt Ben Simms there a few months back aswel?
    yeah, ben sims was fantastic. great night had by all, and he signed my fag box 'to prowler best wishes ben sims'. legend.

Junior Freak

yeah, a plane ticket to anywhere in europe is upward of $1000 and probably closer to $2000-$2500. i can't take much time off of work either and on top of that, i have a lot of bills and shit that take priority to techno-trips. i could go to NYC and see someone playin' there, but, i can't schedule my life around techno events, unfortunately.

BOA Lifetime Member

true say man living ireland sucks too
    what you mean to say was living waterford sucks when you are only into schranz .

Ive seen everybody i've ever wanted to see here.
    "The Taoiseach's plans are a quick fix, not a long term solution" - DJ Sunil Sharpe

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    Quote Originally Posted by TechMouse
    i would pay a shitload to just have a CHANCE of hearing a wilson track played live.
    As much as, say, a plane ticket to Europe?
    He did come and play Nyc you know.
    i flew from miami to ny for that one!!

Junior Freak

when Mark EG mixed in Glenn Wilson's physical emotion back in the Nov BOA radio show i was totally blown away. that track for me is like the perfect song. Glenn Wilson is fkn awesome. Would love to c him here in Oz :)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234