Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    check out his awakenings set, he killed it that night in my opinion
    Where will i find this bud?

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by tots
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    check out his awakenings set, he killed it that night in my opinion
    Where will i find this bud?
    Where will i find this bud?[/quote]Sorry mate just had an email off joey asking me to take it off so he can send me a cleaner version (in his words he dont want no wack dope going out lol) so keep a look out on the techno filez section in near future.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by kai
    Tots - where abouts is Joy based now - you still down at Mission?

Dont usually come down as not really a massive fan of old school house etc but if Beltrams playing in Leeds I'll certainly make an appearance for that.
    Have we met?mission have given us a brand new venue called mission annex,this has given us a chance to do what we always planned to do and thats introduce new music that we are in to,to joy.i have been a techno dj for over five years so this is a chance for us to book some shit hot djs and play our own music and productions(maybe higher our profile along the way?)from october 7th joy will hold two monthly slots(1st and 3rd sat of the month 1st will be new music and the 3rd will be our old skool house night......

Think we met briefly when you guys did the second room at the Frank De Wulf night Darkside did last December - and we have a couple of mutual acquaintances I believe - Paul H, Ben Fisher and the rest of the Good Times lot, Tetley, Hazel, Barry and co from Huddersfield, Ewan Cawood, Rossco, Ian Dawes from over Bradford - but no we don't actually know each other as such.

Sounds promising though man - may well be down for some of the techier stuff - will keep eyes peeled on here for line-ups!
    Some good stuff to come mate!Ye ewan plays for us every couple a month and advises us from time to time(old uncle ewan :lol: )and pauls done a few slots but he's more in to the goodtimes thing,As a fellow promotor ill put you on the guest list if you come down,you still running your night?

Wicked man - sounds like an offer I can't refuse there matey!!!

As for the Hard Life nights - did last one in June this year and having an extended sabbatical for rest of this year - planning to start a new night up early next year in either Leeds or Manc (venue negotiations will determine which ;) ) but with a new name so can take things in a different direction musically - dropping the hardstyle and hard trance altogether and moving more towards the harder edged techno and the hardtek stuff - pos incorporating some drum n bass/jungle orentated sounds in a 2nd room or maybe even breaks/electro to help get people in.

Just got sick to death of hardstyle basically so a complete revamp needed imo but taking some time to chill and think it through first!
    Good man!if you like it hard check dj bam bam,jamie bismire or people like chris leibing out there among some of my faves they'll have you wondering why you ever liked hard style, im a purist so the only genres for me are house and techno :techno:

Yeah man - like the bismire and bam bam stuff - not really a fan of Liebing's sound though.

Originally from a hardcore back ground myself before disvcovering The Orbit - drifted across to hardstyle when they shut down but lost interest after a while as discovered the tek scene and then rekindled a serious interest in techno when started going down DArkside and Fusion regular last year.

Never really had much of a feeling for house tbh - never really done it for me.
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit
    good work,hardstyle sucks the root anyway.

should be kept in good greef.

Too right - just euro hard house when it comes down to it - not an underground scene at root and was always destined to be absorbed into our commercial clubs with hindsight. (imo)
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

Supreme Freak

can you sweethearts please stop this quoting-orgy? write pm's. you are far away from being on-topic.
    "Techno Music is my Heritage. Techno is not dead DAMM IT!!" - Omar-S

Junior Freak

it alway is cool when a producer have him (or her ;) . ) own sound to their production
    No entres donde no puedas pasar fácilmente la cabeza

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by el salvador
    it alway is cool when a producer have him (or her ;) . ) own sound to their production
    I couldnt agree more mat ;)

Junior Freak

Mate i mean,sorry bad spelling lol

Junior Freak

This is the biggest response to a thread that i have posted on any site for a long time thanks for the response,i realise we are moving off topic but keep it going people if you have any more comments,joey beltram will be in leeds on the 7th october........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123