Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dj Rush in UK

Junior Freak

So nowhere in the Northwest?? Someone should jump on it and get a kneedeep night at the Manchester Warehouse Project!! ha

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jock
    So nowhere in the Northwest?? Someone should jump on it and get a kneedeep night at the Manchester Warehouse Project!! ha
    no, don't be greedy you lot have got some wicked line-ups at the MWP over the next few months :razz:

Supreme Freak

I'll be going to London for that, ive seen Rush at least once a year since that stupid night in the Voodoo in 2002, what a night that was, I remember speaking to him upstairs at the end and him shicking me by his campness haha, for someone so camp he ****in nails it like no one else, seen him in The Que Club in 03 when he had his 3 foot platforms on, in The Sanctuary on 04, and then last year in Voodoo with Dave Clarke at the Carling Academy was one of the best atmospheres ive ever seen in Liverpool, hes one of those special Djs who just lets off enthusiasm and that feeds into the crowd....still one of the best techno Djs ive ever seen, a night with him and Green Velvet on the same bill is still a dream....legends

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12