Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Freak

i never said anyone sampled anything.. i SAID that i heard this track before when it was on code red 1. it's nothing exciting. read the liner notes.. 'cheers for putting out something different' or whatever gobbledeegook it says...

planet rhythm used to be a juggernaut label. can't nobody knock what glenn wilson, slobodan and headroom were doing. consistently on form back then.

i digress. i just left my opinion about that last track.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

Ultimate Freak

I'm still waiting for Planet Rhythm to return to the sound of releases like The Progress, Shades of Shape, Vessels, Shaytan ep, Blue Light Isms Toxic City, etc.

Patrik, I know you hate Shades of Shape but Ian and I swear its the ****ing jam and always will be.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Adverse
    it's so bloody obvious. i'd say shame but **** it. they are shameless.
    who's shameless, Loktibrada or Boss? why?

i never said anyone sampled anything.. i SAID that i heard this track before when it was on code red 1. it's nothing exciting. read the liner notes.. 'cheers for putting out something different' or whatever gobbledeegook it says...
    different and a risk for planet rhythm is what i meant. you disagree?
    you think they should still be putting out ignition technician or cave trax?

name me any techno record made in the last 10 years and i'll point you to another that sounds similar. name me any planet rhythm record of the last 2 years and i'll point you to a 1000 that sound the same.

planet rhythm used to be a juggernaut label. can't nobody knock what glenn wilson, slobodan and headroom were doing. consistently on form back then.
    when, 5 years ago? i agree, that's why i'm happy they put this new one out.

BOA Lifetime Member

Well, you kind of implied that he sampled Krome, although even saying that it sounds like something on Code Red 1 is kind of strange.. it sounds nothing like any of the tracks on that record.

"Shameless"?

I don't get you man, why the big chip on your shoulder over this record??

i digress. i just left my opinion about that last track.

BOA Lifetime Member

im confused now. That was a definate implication that this samples a Code Red record, but now it doesnt? i cant notice the sample myself, i thought this was a good record actually considering ive not been that into the latest incarnation of PR under Triple Visions management. Can someone clear this up then?

The Demon Beast

I think the general consensus is the material being released now on Planet Rhythm is not of the same quality or style that it was when Glenn was running things.
    Shades Of Shape is still one of the best Techno Lp's ever hands down.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12