Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Freak

Default geezer on tripolitrax

the geezer has done a remix of ace of space 9 is a classic on tripoli trax what do you guys think of this is it good that techno is crossing over to the hard house scene or bad :?:

Ultimate Freak

hardhouse should be left alone

the big pork pie

Can't really judge until i've heard the track. Have you got a link at all?

the big pork pie

Really want to check this track out now! The way I see it is DAVE the Drummer producd a classic track (IMO) on Vicious Circle a few months ago. A remix of Paul Glazby's Acid Disco. Now loads of people have said they love this remix by Henry, and its on a hard house / NRG label. If a tune is good, does it really matter what label it gets released on? Anyone got a link for this remix by Guy yet?

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Well said Si, you buy a record for the music on the vinyl not the label.
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Junior Freak

I'm more concerned by the fact they've decided to remix 9 Is A Classic AGAIN. Should never have been touched in the first place!

the big pork pie

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man
    Well said Si, you buy a record for the music on the vinyl not the label.
    ...Well its the music that matters not the label & sleeve init!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Zykotik
    I'm more concerned by the fact they've decided to remix 9 Is A Classic AGAIN. Should never have been touched in the first place!
    ...Yea it has been remixed again and again and again, but if its good it might be worth doing...YET AGAIN! :lol: ;)
    [/quote]

Supreme Freak

i will not buy techno that is on a hardhouse lable....dont give a rats arse who produced it...its plain WRONG!

BOA Lifetime Member

The less hard house that makes it way anywhere near techno the better... its like a Yorkie except it is only for girls - oh, and playing at children's parties and Heaven. No eurphoric breakdowns/builds and really no woop-woops, please.

Really what has hard house/dance to offer techno apart from a big dose of water and knock any edge out of a tune? If you want roller coaster precussion you'd be better looking at SUF for some direction. And IMHO hardstyle is the bastard son of mokum playground music and well... arse.

Only my opinion... but damn right ;) But then again if it makes you smile then its great for you.

buzz, buzz, clanky clank, boom boom boom, peace.

Ultimate Freak

HARDSTYLE rules technos ok :lol: but :love: H :love: A :love: R :love: D :love: S :love: T :love: Y :love: L :love: E :love: just takes u to another zone ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Haven't heard it but if it's on Tripoli Trax then the likelihood is that it IS hardhouse, or at least very close to hardhouse!

Supreme Freak

great....on one side i have this heart stopping'ly pant wetting techno tune and on the other i have hardhoose....i wouldnt touch it with yours!

get me?

the big pork pie

So you would miss out on a good tune if the A-side was Lisa Pin-Up or some shit like that?

Supreme Freak

i want techno not HH.....simple ,so yeh i would miss out...!

the big pork pie

forgive me for saying mate, but that seems a bit stupid to me! like i said i bought that Acid Disco on Vicious Circle for the DAVE the Drummer remix, and the Guy McAffer & BK track Gonna Fu*k It Up on Nukleuz because i wanted the tunes. if i hadnt have bought them just because i didnt want to be seen with 2 "hard house" labels in my collection i would have missed out 2 good tunes...well 1 really, because the BK & Geezer colaboration wasnt that amazing. to miss out on some good tunes because your too proud to buy a hard house label seems mad to me! (By the way, if this 9 is a classic remix is shit, fair enough, but you cant dismiss the Acid Disco remix!)

Ultimate Freak

i listened to the track and the geezer mix sounds like every other track geezer makes. its his style of techno that i am so bored with.

and that 9 millimiter and my nine inch peter sample should get burried. i got sick of it when the house is surrounded first came out on TEC

the big pork pie

Anx where did you listen to it? I really want to check it out so I can make my mind up!

Supreme Freak

yeh does seem stupid but fuk it..... i see no reason why there should be a techno track on a hh lable....as i said its wrong! and i wouldnt touch it with yours....am a tight cunt at the best o times so spending my hard earned cash on 1 techno track just aint gona happen am afraid...u want me to buy ya tracks dont stick it on a hh lable...its rude!

the big pork pie

Quote Originally Posted by FuK-NuT
    yeh does seem stupid but fuk it..... i see no reason why there should be a techno track on a hh lable....as i said its wrong! and i wouldnt touch it with yours....am a tight cunt at the best o times so spending my hard earned cash on 1 techno track just aint gona happen am afraid...u want me to buy ya tracks dont stick it on a hh lable...its rude!
    ha ha! :lol: can't really argue with that! quality reply 'you tight cunt'! ;) :lol:

The avatar says it all really.

Although if it was a stomping remix i would buy it. **** missing out on a good tune cause its on a hard house label. Its not as if tripwateveritsnameis is a commercial slut of a label like positiva or the likes.

The whole point of a remix is to be different than the original, so why should it be a remix of the same genre? Makes for a boring cup of tea if there is not interbreeding imo! Imagine tea with no MILK!!! lmfao
    www.clubabsolute.co.uk

Absolute with Alex Kidd & Paul Webster - 18th April
    Absolute with Stoneface & Terminal & Bryan Kearney - 16th May
    Anjunabeats 100 tour - Above and Beyond, Jaytech & Myself - 24th May
    Gatecrasher Edinburgh - 25th May

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast