Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Petar Dundov- Running Man [Music Man]

I was actually quite dissapointed with this release, especially after waiting so long for another release. I guess I was kind of hoping for another release like Waking Up the Ancestors and Kaskades.

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/251638-01.htm

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah got it today, its good, nicely done but its not classic Dundov

still a good record but yeah

Junior Freak

its sad when u change ur style for the money
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuku View Post
    its sad when u change ur style for the money
    Such a funny statement. Dundov had the same clubby sound when he was doing the Brothers Yard project on PV for Pascal Feos. He's never really "changed" his sound as you say. And even though the music is not as dark, it's definitely not going to make any extra money!

Anyway, I think this is a great record regardless of sound. The B1 track reminds me of hardcell on skunkworks. All 3 tracks are ace imo, and I look forward to hearing what he cooks up next. I guess this EP is supposed to be followed by an album that he has been working on for years. I'm sure this album will have some dark tracks like he made in the past.

No matter what, it was better than the discotechno stuff on that blue record he did for music man a while back. :)

Junior Freak

imo, it sounds as its trying to sell
    it lacks strong emotion his other tracks have...

but what do i know
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.

Junior Freak

okay, fair enough. You feel it lacks emotion and that's a reasonable answer. I just find it funny that whenever a producer does something slightly different and more commercial/easy to sell, people automatically think the artist is after money.

BOA Lifetime Member

for what money ? :D
    non serviam

BOA Lifetime Member

not bad.... dont agree with the 'trying to sell' comment tho. its nice deep techno IMO....nothing more, nothing less

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miromiric View Post
    for what money ? :D
    haha