Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edk Mix

Hybrid View

Ultimate Freak

Default Edk Mix

Liked this mix mate, thought it was good how you opened the set with techno. Seemed to blend quite well into the trance you tracks you put in.

Also good to heard some good hard trance, havnt heard any for a while. And ending was good, good build.

The mixing was also good but in a couple of mixes i noticed the bass cutting out due to bass being up on both channels. Thats my only moan really.

Cover is really cool aswell. ;)

Cheers for that matey.

BOA Lifetime Member

Aye it was a great mix cd , agree with K , blend from techno to hard Trance was very kewl !

Few crackels and pops , understandable !

Nice work ED dude !

;)

Junior Freak

Still waiting for mine! Will have a good listen after I've written a review for K Front! :lol:
    Anyone can buy VINYL, No-one can buy SKILLS

Supreme Freak

still waiting for mine to!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

wierd

got mine next day

they are on strike mind !

Junior Freak

still waiting for mine damn backward southwest postal service

Supreme Freak
    ....I was so high off the ground I could see for miles around

yo - mine arrived the other day - thanks m8

loved the tweakin acid ;)
    [img][/img]

Supreme Freak

hey hey got mine,will listen tonite or tommorow and tell ya what I think.

Junior Freak

got mine today well impressed mate like the mixture of techno to trance aswell its a similar style to the way i mix. the cds a bit crackly in places but apart from that alls sweet matey. cool case as well cheers edk :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah I got my copy, nice mix, quality tunage, spot on my son!

and also, whats track 6? :lol:

Supreme Freak
    ....I was so high off the ground I could see for miles around

6 I think is powered state - fast floor ??
    [img][/img]

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah i thought it built up nicely, but the only gripe is that tracks 4 to 7 more or less sounded exactly the same?????????

Or is just me??????????????? :roll:
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

got mine this mornin (bloody postal strike in portsmouth). wicked cd. i particularily like the acid on the 1st 3-4 tracks. wicked cd. love the design too. cheers m8
    21 minutes to know

BOA Lifetime Member

just recieved mine today bud. ill post a review in the next couple of days. ive never come across the cd case before, i like it!

Junior Freak

got mine this morning aswell! will write a review later! love the cd case!! where did you get them from??
    Anyone can buy VINYL, No-one can buy SKILLS

BOA Lifetime Member

nice to see a bit of genre hopping in this one, you went through 3 genres quite nicley. i thought the programming was reasonably good overall, i thought you exercised a sense of natural progression throughout, which is very good especially with you going through the 3 different genres, so i applaud you for that.

i thought the mixing was a little hit & misson on occasions, although the majority of the mixes were tight, their was a few occasions when it was a little loose, although to your credit you pulled it back together quickly.

all in all a good cd, i enjoyed most of the tracks you chose to play, good programming, and nice to see you switching through the genres in such little time so effectivley. all you need to do now is to become more consistent on the mixing side of things, its clear that you have the ability to mix to a high standard, as you demonstrated on the cd. i just feel you need to show a little more constistency to take you to the next level.

again, love the cd case ;) thanx for the cd bud! ;)

Junior Freak

sorry for my delay i have been in hospital for the last 5 days with blood poisioning, to many white cells! :cry: :cry:

thanxs for the reponses so far, has everyone recevied theres yet ? pissing postmen. addict will send yours 2day, now i am out of hospital.

col ecstatic thanx for you proper review your coments are appriciated. with regards to the looseness of some of the mixes, and the pulling them back in was totally pitch controlled still quite havent mastered it yet, for years ive been touching the platter, this has taken me a step back, but im nearley there. i think the mixes where it was most apparent were the longer mixes ???. it was a totally live cd, i roughly knew the tracks i would play but in the main i just played what i felt. i like varitey something i dont usally find on a night out hence the gene swapping. when i do next months ill send you a copy would be nice to see what you thought about consistencey and weather i have improved. cheers man

B2f-STEVE
    the cd cases came from pc world !!!! cyber dog used them for there cds so i tracked the them down to a pc world in hertfordshire. the labels was a piture of the moon from my window by my decks in was taken at the time of the cd. look forward to your review

wenna cheers mate ;) glad you liked it

dj fase the uk hard trance part yeah, i over did the digital pressure bit as i said i didnt really run to a programme, i personally love this stuff just got a bit carried away bud :roll:

corbzy now i thought you was gonna be harder to please,what with the hardstyle ending, glad you like it. track 6 is also my favourite track check compound , chemical symptoms on resistance the fastfloor mix of that is well wicked.

wezentiger and nicky blue eyes i running two different stylus at the mo ones a spare " trackmaster stylus snapped old staton is a bit shitty two, new stylus on way :cry: cheers lads

sean. demaine cheers buddy ;) looking forward to your new one, had one of yours in hossy with me.
    softley, softley, catchy monkey.

Junior Freak

sorry k front. cheers mate glad you liked it bud. glad youve like both me cds. still wouldnt mind hearing one of yours. ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Do a copy for you of his Hard Bass set if you like ED mate !

Junior Freak

sorted that would be cool ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast