Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Si the Sigh View Post
    Damn, I need to get into the studio soon...
    Maybe I'd stop moaning then! :)
    Word. What do you use for production now? Feel like doing a net collab? I'd love to work on some 96 style acid and tweak it. :)
    A person belonging to one or more Order is just as likely to carry a flag of the counter-establishment as the flag of the establishment, just as long as it is a flag. --P.D.

the big pork pie

At the moment, my head! :)

My PC's at my mates getting sorted out after a few problems. Well, it's been there for about 3 - 4 months. Really need to ring him later...

Once I'm back up and running though I wanna get straight back on it, get these tracks out of my head!

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by force View Post
    ignore him!!!

Check out some of his other posts and you'll start to get the picture:;

what are you on about!

he is talking sense

goto say acidtrash is talking sh*t dont see many hippys at our partys and sh#t rig

dont think so there are plenty of free party rigs out there with better than any club!

muntbar comes to mind a propper underground linkup of sound that would sh8t on any club sound
    MoooOOOoooT till ya socks fall off

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by parsley909 View Post
    what are you on about!

he is talking sense

goto say acidtrash is talking sh*t dont see many hippys at our partys and sh#t rig

dont think so there are plenty of free party rigs out there with better than any club!

muntbar comes to mind a propper underground linkup of sound that would sh8t on any club sound
    actually, i havn't a clue what you're on about, didn't really understand any of that:whoops:
    Techno is a journey, not a race!

http://soundcloud.com/force

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by ollie303 View Post
    i think the music coming out over the last 12 months has been really good on the whole, certainly on the up from the year before. 303 based acid techno doesnt seem to be going anywhere though. clusters on the other hand has made a amasing turn around, so its not out the question for the more acid based labels to do it.
    303's have always gone in and out off fashion in dance music, there's certainly scope for the silver box in future tracks just has to be used in the right way
    got to agree with you there about the cluster label, the latest ones from ant, ap & zoid, taylor & gold, icepack & kn have all been quality, also it's good to get new artists on the releases too, also yolk has had some quality shit out too recently.

Banned

Smile acieeed

still sounds funkin' great to me and me mates. every weekend its about the acid, man. av it
    Last edited by Adey; 10-04-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Supreme Freak

I just wanted to pick up on Si The Sigh's point regarding identity and the hard dance scene....

I came from a Hard House/Hard Trance background then found Acid Techno properly once I moved to London..

At first I thought, "What a great combination the two would make..". This was naive as became clear when it happened...

Now, I remember when Dave The Drummer did a remix of Energy Flash on Nkleuz B-side which I duly bought... at the time I was only buying nothing but Acid & Techno so the A-side BK thing did nothing for me but I was so pleased because the B-side held it's own - it was Dave The Drummer making his style of Techno cohesive to the scene that he and the S.U.F. collective had created...

Fine and dandy... But uh oh... those producers and D.J.'s had found something that made all the difference when it came to needing to play something that didn't have an off beat bassline synonymous to Hard House...
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links

Supreme Freak

This added a new dimension to there sets... Gave there prowess' a much needed boosting.. The likes of Lisa Pin-Up, pretty thing that she is, jumpin up n down raisin' the crowd a bit more, improving the mood as her set entered it's last hour....

What was she playing? Tunes with the familiar Acid techno bassline that was used in the late eighties Chicago/Detroit acid sound and utilised to good effect by S.U.F. n friends, as we know...

Basically, in my eyes, they stole this ethos from the Acid techno scene and used it to boost there own... Teaming up with the larger Hard dance scene will have seemed financially attractive at the time but I think it watered down the strength and purpose and meaning that S.U.F. represented....

The Hard Dance scene just took and gave nothing back, which makes my blood boil...
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345