Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Smile sven wittikind fall on his ass yhahahahahaha

oh! my god sorry sven i no you post here but this is funny man hahahahahahahahahah!

quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlTm...elated&search=

Supreme Freak

thats old (and has been posted here before). happens to you when you play ridiculous music like that...
    "Techno Music is my Heritage. Techno is not dead DAMM IT!!" - Omar-S

BOA Lifetime Member

it is old yeah, but i think it's a basic human priviledge to see someone go arse over tit every now and then. Love it.

I remember i went completey over on my arse once stepping off a bus, infront of loads of teenage girls who laughed their head's off. I felt embarrased, yet i strangely was quite pleased it happened

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

haha yeah it's been posted before, iv'e fallen arse over tit too in front of a room full of people, i slipped on a slice of tomato:ohdear:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

Good lad, least he's enjoying himself

Administrator

guyyysssss, you have nooooo idea how hard it is to get up there and do this thing. i actually feel for him. he was trying to get the crowd going and and bamn, something went wrong.

you can all laugh, but you try doing this.

:;

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG View Post
    guyyysssss, you have nooooo idea how hard it is to get up there and do this thing. i actually feel for him. he was trying to get the crowd going and and bamn, something went wrong.

To be fair Mark i'm sure we've all been hyped on stages that are even less sturdy than that. Jumping up and down isn't rocket science. In the end it was a laugh and i'm sure everyone would rather it happen than didn't. Who loses when someone is arse over tit?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Who loses when someone is arse over tit?

thatd be the tit!!

BOA Lifetime Member

well dj'ing isnt THAT scary really, after the first gig or 2 infront of really large crowds then after that i just find it way more exciting than scary. I love that adrenalin rush, the jelly legs feeling, its a great natural high. Im sure Sven was loving it even when he fell on his behind

Junior Freak

i think it may be safe to look back at it and laugh....... i dont think this will have put him off going buck mad behind the decks.....

sort of like falling off yer bike..... it must have been a bit gutting for him at the time tho...

It is inevitable.

oopsies...!

just one of those things that happens aint it, im renound for my amazing ability to fall up stairs and just drop off stages.

all you can do is laugh. water off a ducks sack.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by fac View Post
    thats old (and has been posted here before). happens to you when you play ridiculous music like that...

i thought it might of been i aint bin here for a while just started posting again

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface View Post
    it is old yeah, but i think it's a basic human priviledge to see someone go arse over tit every now and then. Love it.

I remember i went completey over on my arse once stepping off a bus, infront of loads of teenage girls who laughed their head's off. I felt embarrased, yet i strangely was quite pleased it happened
    aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! scoty you nut case hahahahaha i bet you felt like a right PLUMB! HAHAHAHAHA!

Ive done it to but i aint telling you lot where to find my latest embarasment, i was very drunk when watching the new jack ass movie my girlfriend is a beuty theripist my mates blagged me into having my pubes waxed the bastreds put it on youtube , funny yea but not till everyone in your local town including the gay communtity has your winky popping out by accident jesus christ. hahahahahah!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man View Post
    haha yeah it's been posted before, iv'e fallen arse over tit too in front of a room full of people, i slipped on a slice of tomato:ohdear:

aye piece of tommy ? hahahahaah . lovely......

Ultimate Freak

mark i cant remeber how many time ive seen you demolish a dj box hahahahahahahahahahah then there was the time when you completly stoped the decks and made everyone search the club for somthing you had lost hahahahahahahahahahaha! u flaming nut case them were the days hahahaha! its funny but with good humour there is no dig towards sven here im sure we all have our own embarasssments infront of public........well i no i do.

BOA Newbie

that's what he gets for playing that song he had on!!!!!! lol?
    ahhh im just playing.

but seriously...