Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

not writing you off mate, the trip to Goodison is gonna be tough, still reckon we'll take the points though...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    how can he take the piss tho ?? think about it

they are fighting to save 4th place , out all cups & CL not a chance in hell of gettin anyware near utd in any kind of rights ie cups / money crowd attendence etc ... what do they have to take the piss for ?? they cant even win a CL sayin that they cant even win 3 premerships on the trot or even do a treble ..... liverpool are the only club who will match utd and have done is most of what iv said !
    You are so full of shit it's untrue. Arsenal are far more successful than Spurs both historically and in recent times. In fact we're more successful than Man U in recent times too. We have the biggest gate receipts in world football - let's see how many fans Man U get in if they used our price structure - not as many as us or they'd be doing it! And we used to fill Wembley when we played our games there, the number of fans attending the Emirates is just the tip of the iceberg.

We're well positioned to overtake Man U in terms of wealth and that's without whoring our club round the world because Arsenal have integrity, unlike your scum. Why don't you try winning something of note within the last 4 years and then talking about how great you are. If you were so great you wouldn't have gone so long without winning the title or getting anywhere near the Champions League, this is the first time you've made any progress upon reaching the knock out stages in how long??

And of course you should be thankful you even reached the knockout stage, some great club! The dirty prostitute of world football more like!

BOA Lifetime Member

ooof...

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You are so full of shit it's untrue. Arsenal are far more successful than Spurs both historically and in recent times. In fact we're more successful than Man U in recent times too. We have the biggest gate receipts in world football - let's see how many fans Man U get in if they used our price structure - not as many as us or they'd be doing it! And we used to fill Wembley when we played our games there, the number of fans attending the Emirates is just the tip of the iceberg.

We're well positioned to overtake Man U in terms of wealth and that's without whoring our club round the world because Arsenal have integrity, unlike your scum. Why don't you try winning something of note within the last 4 years and then talking about how great you are. If you were so great you wouldn't have gone so long without winning the title or getting anywhere near the Champions League, this is the first time you've made any progress upon reaching the knock out stages in how long??

And of course you should be thankful you even reached the knockout stage, some great club! The dirty prostitute of world football more like!

lol arsenal & integrity in the same sentence lol lol lol lol
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

hahaha crackin rant will!! :D

BOA Lifetime Member

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I can Handle

Chelsea - Prem
    Liverpool - CL

and Man utd having a cup...

That way, all the glory manc fans up here won't be able to say anything, haha.

Don't get me wrong I can't stand Chelsea at all, but as long as we knock them out of the CL I'll be loving it


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Yes please knock Chelsea out of the champions league. I don't want them to win anything else,and i'd rather Manu took the title. (and i never thought I'd hear myself say that!! :cheese: )

Spurs Seville tonight,and I'm quietly confident on a very unsure level. I think we can do it,it's at home,we can score goals at home (we also let them in quite well) we shall see.
    COYS!!



****ing cheating ****ing stupid diving ****ing cunts. Wankers,all I'd need is half an hour in a room with them,and I'd murder them all horribly,and get rid of their mutilated corpses. ****ing hate that ****ing cheating ****ing cunting ****ing ref aswell,that cunt has blown up every time one of them little cunt mummy boys goes down. I'd applaud one of our players to actually stamp on one of their cunty little ****ing heads until their ****ing googly eyes popped. Give'em something to ****ing cry about,****ing cheating diving CUNTS!!!

I think I need a hlaf time spliff.

I'd also like to change my last post from "quietly confident on a very unsure level" to "bolocks to everything"

cunts

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by xes View Post
    ****ing cheating ****ing stupid diving ****ing cunts. Wankers,all I'd need is half an hour in a room with them,and I'd murder them all horribly,and get rid of their mutilated corpses. ****ing hate that ****ing cheating ****ing cunting ****ing ref aswell,that cunt has blown up every time one of them little cunt mummy boys goes down. I'd applaud one of our players to actually stamp on one of their cunty little ****ing heads until their ****ing googly eyes popped. Give'em something to ****ing cry about,****ing cheating diving CUNTS!!!

I think I need a hlaf time spliff.

I'd also like to change my last post from "quietly confident on a very unsure level" to "bolocks to everything"

cunts
    The worst start possible mate, shame like i had hopes for you tonight dude! :;
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.



Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    The worst start possible mate, shame like i had hopes for you tonight dude! :;
    too true,but we should never have let is deflate us like that. After those 2 goals,it looked like we'd f*cking given up. That's why I was soo pissed of at half time (see previous rant) I'm slightly more subdued now,cos we did play ok,and they cheated some more (please tell me it wasn't rose tinted specticles,they were diving,head ****ing stamping,acting cunts,weren't they?) After the 2 goals went in,I was shaking like an earthquuake simulater. That game made me do half a bottle of Jack. Oh well,I think I've kind of wondered from where i was going,aske me anothere :cheese:



Quote Originally Posted by xes View Post
    The frills,the spills,the upsets,
    me and my big mouth

BOA Lifetime Member

all in all them first 2 goals killed us really, but saying that we did have chances to win the game 4.2. i think with tiano on the right and chimbonda on the left they really cut us appart down the wings!!!!

sad night thought we had a good chance of winning the cup :o(

Sports Moderator

Unlucky guys i thought Spurs played amazing in the second half! Chance after chance and made Seville look nothing great, if you'd played like that in the first half i'm sure you'd be in the semis of the cup.....:)
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, unlucky, I wasn't paying attention to the first half, but Spurs did well in the 2nd half and might almost have done it...

SPORTS MODERATOR

trust kanoute to score i like berbatov top player
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

well, United have really made things difficult now...

after such a good start against 'Boro we kinda went into cruise control, then Rio started to limp and gave them the opportunity to score, not sure if Wes was at fault as normaly Rio would have had the cross covered, but knowing Rio was struggling perhaps Wes should have done more...

the injuries are way out of control, we need Rio and Vidic back in the centre if we're gonna win anything...

but to be fair our attacking front four was intact for the second half, and you expect to perform a lot better, especially at home...

fair do's 'Boro they played alright and caused us problems...

the title is still well and truely in the balance, everything to play for, don't write United off yet...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

i still think the title is uniteds, they have put in the hardwork they can't fail now.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    i still think the title is uniteds, they have put in the hardwork they can't fail now.
    Fingers and toes crossed eh lad?



Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    don't mean shit. Look at least season where we (spuds) kept 4th place all season only to loose it at the last game (bitter?me?you betchya)

I hope Manu do win it,cos life down my local will be unbareable with chelsea "I was in the chelsea headhunters" ben. (or was it C18 i forget) what ever,he's a cunt,and for this reason I want chelsea to fail.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast