Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default ableton ( render track problems )

i finish one track in ableton

when i render the track to wav the automation of the pluggins doenst work...

in ableton works fine , but when the track is in wav i cant hear the automation

i used some free pluggins...

Junior Freak

nobody ?

im stuck in this...

Supreme Freak
    Around the back of the third moon off Tyrisia

hey fella, I can't really say exactly what the problem is, but have had rendering problems myself, which usually results in a blue screen, and my powercore driver is usually the problem. sooo..

Reload all your drivers, check driver conflicts and remove any webcam drivers (Labtec drivers mess up midi in ableton).

If that doesn't help, search the forums at www.ableton.com, there might well be the exact same problem already posted, as I saw quite a few similar problems when I searched recently.

It could be the free plugins, or one that is knocking the rest of the automation out, so turn one off at a time and render the output to isolate the problem if it is a plugin, at least you'll know where the problem lies.

Let me know how you get on.

Junior Freak

i make a search in google and i find its a problem of free pluggins maked in synthmaker software

ableton post:
    http://www.synthmaker.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4292

same problem in cubase:
    http://www.synthmaker.co.uk/forum/vi...94b3dba8a22fc3

i think the only way is recording this live... ( play and record ) maybe in sound forge or audacity... ( i need ideas )