Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default Dave Clarke at Glastonbury

Fooooooooooooooooookin rocked it!!!

missed surgeon unfortunately i was traveling back from france.

BOA Lifetime Member

He was good weren't he.
    Not seen him for about 3 or 4 years, and he was better than I imagined he'd be.
    Seen Surgeon and he was good, but Clarke played a proper crowd-pleasing set, which is what you want at a festival really.

Supreme Freak

was all about the bays

Ultimate Freak

Oh yes, dave clarke rocked it!!
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

Junior Freak

missed the bays - .............. gutted i made a real effort to see babyshambles for the comedy factor of docherty bein wrecked n useless n he was well on it almost normal! ozrich tentacles on sat twang twang twang!

BOA Lifetime Member

YES!

Clarke buried it. Couldnt believe how good he was, quality tunes/mixing just like the good old days. Surgeon was a beast as well. Special mention for a guy called gerald live, really really good. Stripped down minimal chunky techno.

Also the systems they had in the dance village were shit hot. Real punch in them.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

glad the systems in the dance village were good, heard alot of people complaining the live stages were too quiet until later on sunday
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

The pyramid was shite. Got off after half hour of the killers coz we were talking over it.

Supreme Freak

pyramid is always poor. other stage was much better

but yeah dance west sounded sweet for geralds wobbly bass. when those monsters drop you can't help but beat the air with a grin on your face

Ultimate Freak

off to see dave clarke in belgium in a cpl of weeks...never seen him play before but cant wait

always been inspired by his talent . not to mention his attitude

this sounds promising !
    Myspace here

BOA Lifetime Member

lucky glastonbury buggers

Dave Clarke was rude and deadly at Sonar. Proper set of old school bangers, absolutely rocked.

One of those sets where your dancing could easily be mistaken for an attempt at fighting off invisible enemies.

Ultimate Freak

Sounds like he was rockin' glastonbury then!

I whent to see him for first time last year in manchester and even though i heard he can be very hit and miss its damned near stopped me from wantin to pay to see him play again! he was piss poor, and looked completely miserable and un-intrested in what he was doing

hopefully next time, he'l be avin a good day and actually play a decent set !
    dirtylittletechnohabit :briggin:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy Trip View Post

I whent to see him for first time last year in manchester and even though i heard he can be very hit and miss its damned near stopped me from wantin to pay to see him play again! he was piss poor, and looked completely miserable and un-intrested in what he was doing

hopefully next time, he'l be avin a good day and actually play a decent set !
    anyone would sound shit on that dogshit wankshaft of a soundsystem they stuck him on that night! them warehouse partys were woeful!

and the worst thing is that they look set to return after september...no doubt shitter than ever.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit View Post
    anyone would sound shit on that dogshit wankshaft of a soundsystem they stuck him on that night! them warehouse partys were woeful!

and the worst thing is that they look set to return after september...no doubt shitter than ever.
    hmm nah dave clarke was just shit.
    his pick of tunes were awful.
    rob hood played there and it was one of the best sets i ever heard in my life. he was absolutely amazing even though he had to play on that big trollop of horse-shit rig. bless him
    Last edited by Roxy Trip; 03-07-2007 at 01:51 AM.
    dirtylittletechnohabit :briggin:

Supreme Freak

you have to get used to dave clarke looking bored. its just his thing

as for tune selection, he does have a fair few off days, but when he is on form not much comes close

BOA Lifetime Member

He blew me away at Sonar. Haven't heard anything like it in years.

Relentless, tearing hard techno.

It was awesome to behold

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Pace View Post
    lucky glastonbury buggers

Dave Clarke was rude and deadly at Sonar. Proper set of old school bangers, absolutely rocked.

One of those sets where your dancing could easily be mistaken for an attempt at fighting off invisible enemies.
    you just keep dressing up that rather unique dancing style of yours g force - always blaming tyhe music what is it - workers and tools blame bad??!!!! we need to spk about this sticker ting i'll buzz u tonight- glad to hear sonar rocked hey - so just exit and glade to go you festival slut - growing more n more jealous about antiworld !!!