Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

BOA Lifetime Member

really liking this 1 mate...
    chunky n funky. atmospheres are lovely and the beat is a monster!! This is something i would definately play out!!

Go!!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

I really like it bro. Nice and funky with some good dark elements as well. Overall just a nice track my friend. You've stepped it up a notch for yourself again. Thanks for sharing.

BOA Lifetime Member

great track, mate,.
    nice grooves you have got there,. veryfunky. i am loving the break and all these lovely atmos after it. awesome.
    production sounds good on my side. kick sounds nice and punchy maybe bit boomy in low to low mid region. i would try little cut on eq in that area,.
    other than that,. very good track, mate. i want to hear some more from you :-)
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Supreme Freak

Sorry for being a bit daft here but I can't see where I have to go on the Rapid Share link to actually download the file...:ohdear:

On the other one it did something but I aint hearing no tunage...:mrmyagi:

Can you please be navigator...
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links

Junior Freak

click on rapidshare link, go down - there is a 'free' button, click, retype code and download :)

thanks for comments !

BOA Lifetime Member

Really liking the rhythmic patterns on this one. Really nice chunky squelchy drum loops, shufflemaster styleee

Its got a good grungy sound which works well with the big verbs... although the verbs are a bit too big for me in places. Style issue though.

Bassline wicked, sits neatly under the mix giving it some serious depth. Lovely bit of bass in this track.

Like the filtering and atmos, used to really good effect.

Production's good mate, could probably use a little more EQ work to make all the elements shine a little, overall the track sounds a little muddy in places which some EQing would probably clean up.

I'd be a little more sparing of the verbs, or turn them down in the mix a bit. They are pretty huge, but mebbe thats what yer afta..

Good work dude.

Supreme Freak

Yes, great use of the percussion here which really keeps the tune moving...:)

Thought the filtering was wicked in taking away lead elements and replacing them with new ones... and then returning to your lead sound very deftly -
    (very impressed with this as I havn't yet got round to filtering and have been thinking about it - tis a very good example for me to follow, so thank you for that)

Sprinkle some sparkle into the mid to highs, as has been mentioned, to brighten things up a little which will sharpen the focus...

I think if you concentrate on the verbs like you have on the rest of the track you will have a track that really does keep the standards high...
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links