Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Supreme Freak
    Around the back of the third moon off Tyrisia

Default Hey guys, lookin for some good music..

Well I've finally got my label sorted, a few months of launch yet but am now in a position to recieve demos, so I thought this would be the best place to start.

As you may have heard from my music, I'm into the more melodic stuff, and really want to channel the label down the deep/melodic/minimal route. If any of you have anything in your repertoire that you think would fit the bill, I'd love to hear it.

Also I'm toying with the idea of setting up a sub label for the harder musical excursions a bit later on this year or next year, so if you've got any harder tunes for consideration, I'd like to hear them too.

I'll be actively scanning this section anyways, but anything of interest fire links to this email link.

Supreme Freak

sorry, the email link above won't work for some reason, until I get it sorted could anyone with stuff for me to listen to pm me, cheers.

BOA Lifetime Member

i thought you said that you wenrt a minimal fan :)

Supreme Freak

did I?

:dans taxi:

hehe..

*ahem* Well it's not my fave personally, although the kids love it and obviously I can't ignore it's appeal, I'm just hoping that if I can find minimal stuff that can convert me then it might have the same effect on others.

Really it's gonna be melodic-y stuff that has a good dancefloor edge and ain't too noodley, I think it's inevitable the way things are goin that the beats are gonna have a minimal flavour. That's just where everything is goin at the mo, and I want to be open to that stuff.

Supreme Freak

That email link above is now up and running, could everybody who wants to fire their tunes that way for me to listen to, cheers.

BOA Newbie

Hi,
    if ya get a chance give it a listen :)

http://www.speedyshare.com/142899830.html

"303" bitch was made with hammerhead drum machine, a synth from a company i think called analog x and the dos sequencer

Ive made a whole album since, dave clark played on off my tunes a few years ago, and i get good airplay on the dance show on 2fm (ireland)

http://www.bebo.com/One-Funky-monkey

my album & my live radio mixe are in the track list section .