Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M.O.D.

another crappy week for me. 7-6 going into monday's game. why the **** did i pick san francisco?!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

I did well this week 10-3 except for the fact that I forgot to pick the San Diego and Denver game. Dipshit. I counted it as a loss as a dumbass tax.
    You burned it, you donkey!

BOA Lifetime Member

JDHDTYEHFK%$%^FJDLJ!!! Holy Shit, did you guys see that Cowboys-Bills ending??? Cowboys were down at the half with Romo throwing 4 interceptions(five in the whole game). They came back and won the game with a field goal with one second left on the clock! Awesome end to a crazy game. I mean Buffalo was ahead basically the whole game by virtue of their defense and their special teams(they ran a kickoff back 103 yards for a touchdown). That's my 'Boys. One f*cking second left. I can't wait until next week. I hope Romo plays better against New England because he will have to to have a chance at winning.

M.O.D.

well, new england will be considerably more difficult to get past mistakes with. the fact that buffalo didn't win after 5 INTs is pretty pathetic on their part.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Amen brother on two points, Buffalo sucking worse than usual this year and Dallas' chances at winning next week getting progressively worse. But they won't be going into this one complacent and all puffed up on ego. It's a short week for preparations and you had better bet that Coach Phillips will be game planning and working those bastards.

Junior Freak

Don't talk about the Bills.

How depressing can it be to lose a game after scoring 3 return TDs and winning by 8 with about 20 seconds to go.

BOA Lifetime Member

I'm sorry if you are a Bills fan, but it was less of a Cowboys going out and winning the game than it was a Bills letting the 'Boys win it. I mean Romo had 6 turnovers and still won. Most other teams would have put it out of reach and at least not let the Cowboys score 9 points in less than 20 seconds. The Bills have some major issues they have to fix before they can contend in that conference let alone the playoffs. I hope they do fix themselves up (as long as they don't beat my Cowboys) because they deserve it. ESPN was saying last night that this was a season killing kind of loss. A real morale buster. It was a wild game either way.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    another crappy week for me. 7-6 going into monday's game. why the **** did i pick san francisco?!
    the 49er's used to be awesome

BOA Lifetime Member

Used to be... The '95 49ers were awesome. Steve Young, Jerry Rice-the best receiver of all time, Charley Waters in his best year, one of the best fullbacks of all time- William Floyd. They were one of the most offensively dominating teams of all time. That was their last great team. They have been at the bottom of the league since.

M.O.D.

even better in the joe montana days...rice, taylor, clark, craig, etc

M.O.D.

plus ronnie lott and bill romanowski on defense...

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by snooch View Post
    I'm sorry if you are a Bills fan, but it was less of a Cowboys going out and winning the game than it was a Bills letting the 'Boys win it. I mean Romo had 6 turnovers and still won. Most other teams would have put it out of reach and at least not let the Cowboys score 9 points in less than 20 seconds. The Bills have some major issues they have to fix before they can contend in that conference let alone the playoffs. I hope they do fix themselves up (as long as they don't beat my Cowboys) because they deserve it. ESPN was saying last night that this was a season killing kind of loss. A real morale buster. It was a wild game either way.
    We have got an awful lot of sorting out to do. Bad draft picks/free agency signings have been the story for a long while.

We've had a few false dawns but haven't managed to get ourselves a genuine franchise QB since Jim Kelly. Doug Flutie looked the part for a brief time, then Drew Bledsoe showed it for a while but Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb etc have just not been up to it.

Obviously hasn't helped these guys that the rest of the team has been so poor over the years but if you look through our personnel decisions over the last 10 years there have been too many mistakes.

I understand to an extent why London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes were allowed to leave because we're just not going to be competitive for a couple of seasons. But I sometimes think that you have to at least try and stay competitive whilst you're rebuilding. I could definitely see us going 2-14 or 3-13 with all the injuries we've had. There is a real lack of leadership and experience in the team.

Aside from that I think the season so far has been great. There have been some great games and I think things should get very interesting in the AFC with New England, Indy and Pittsburgh playing like they are. And I have a feeling that San Diego (and maybe even Baltimore) might be in pretty good shape by the end of the season.

M.O.D.

i think trent edwards is also a better QB of the future than jp losman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12