Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    M.O.D.

Default NFL Picks Week 6

minnesota vs CHICAGO
    miami vs CLEVELAND
    washington vs GREEN BAY
    CINCINATTI vs kansas city
    PHILADELPHIA vs nyjets
    TENESSEE vs tampa bay
    houston vs JACKSONVILLE
    st. louis vs BALTIMORE
    carolina vs ARIZONA
    NEW ENGLAND vs dallas
    oakland vs SAN DIEGO
    new orleans vs SEATTLE
    NYGIANTS vs atlanta
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

PHILLY vs. Jets
    Tennessee vs. TAMPA BAY
    Houston vs. JAX
    St. Louis vs BALTIMORE
    BEARS vs. Vikings
    CLEVELAND vs. Miami
    GREEN BAY vs. Washington (don't discount the Redskins, this was my hardest pick this week)
    BENGALS vs. Chiefs
    Carolina vs. ARIZONA
    SAN DIEGO vs. Oakland
    NEW ENGLAND vs. Dallas (I hate myself)
    SEATTLE vs. New Orleans
    GIANTS vs. Atlanta
    You burned it, you donkey!

Supreme Freak

Im doing these picks from a hotel room in Washington after no sleep for nearly two days so Im going to be using that as an excuse heavily this week :)

minnesota vs CHICAGO
    miami vs CLEVELAND
    Washington vs Green Bay
    Cincinatti vs KANSAS CITY
    Phili vs NYJETS
    TENESSEE vs tampa bay
    houston vs JACKSONVILLE
    st. louis vs BALTIMORE
    carolina vs ARIZONA
    NEW ENGLAND vs dallas
    oakland vs SAN DIEGO
    new orleans vs SEATTLE
    NYGIANTS vs atlanta

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by herman View Post
    Im doing these picks from a hotel room in Washington after no sleep for nearly two days so Im going to be using that as an excuse heavily this week :)

minnesota vs CHICAGO
    miami vs CLEVELAND
    Washington vs Green Bay
    Cincinatti vs KANSAS CITY
    Phili vs NYJETS
    TENESSEE vs tampa bay
    houston vs JACKSONVILLE
    st. louis vs BALTIMORE
    carolina vs ARIZONA
    NEW ENGLAND vs dallas
    oakland vs SAN DIEGO
    new orleans vs SEATTLE
    NYGIANTS vs atlanta
    What do you have for Washington/ Green Bay?

M.O.D.

he's in washington, so...well, that would make me want the redskins to lose...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Like I posted earlier, that's the one I am the shakiest on. Green Bay is hot, but they got trounced last week. Washington is a good team that has a killer pass defense. Guess what Green Bay does the second most in the league? Green Bay also has the worst running game in the league. They have been depending on the short, quick passing game to get it done. Please remember that Favre all the records aside, is 38 years old.
    Portis with Washington is a stud. They slaughtered the Lions last week and their young quarterback is on a roll. Their pass defense is killer and their offense is much more balanced.

All that being said, I still think that GB will win but won't be surprised in the least if Washington takes it.

Junior Freak

Minnesota vs CHICAGO
    Miami vs CLEVELAND
    Washington vs GREEN BAY
    Cincinnati vs KANSAS CITY
    PHILADELPHIA vs New York Jets
    TENNESSEE vs Tampa Bay
    Houston vs JACKSONVILLE
    St. Louis vs BALTIMORE
    Carolina vs ARIZONA
    NEW ENGLAND vs Dallas
    Oakland vs SAN DIEGO
    New Orleans vs SEATTLE
    NEW YORK GIANTS vs Atlanta

Supreme Freak

Dam I missed one again just adding WASHINGTON vrs Greenbay

Think Washington will take it based on the pass defence and Greenbays almost non existant running game like Snooch said but I have to give credit to Jason Campbell he was laser precise last week if he another game like that GB have little chance I think.

By the way Im in Denver now and its a bye week now Im pissed off :)

M.O.D.

well, out on the west coast we get oakland-san diego instead of new england-dallas. gutted...

M.O.D.

btw paul you heading out here?

BOA Lifetime Member

21-17 New England at the half. It's a close game so far.

M.O.D.

damn you boys got crushed hahaha

brady is having a monster year. might break peyton's TD record!

i'm 7-4 so far this week

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah we got beat by a superior team. Still 5-1 is a good record. This might have been a Superbowl preview.

M.O.D.

could be. don't see any of the other nfc teams as balanced so far. pats still need to get by the colts...

BOA Lifetime Member

I think the Pats have the edge with the Colts. Two names: Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Welker is a damned good tight end.

M.O.D.

he's a slot WR! but he plays like an absurdly fast TE. basically if you double team moss, welker, stalworth and watson will kill you. if you single-cover moss and try to rush brady, moss kills you. and this is without maroney, the feature RB, who comes back next week i think.

plus richard seymour is coming back on D in a week or two. and he's ridiculously good.

the only reason i am still wary of the colts is peyton manning. like brady, you just can't ever count on stopping him. you might, but much more likely you won't. well, that and the fact that we play them in indy.

M.O.D.

oh and i think randy has a 1-year contract only. we're going to have to pay him big $$ to keep him around...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    he's a slot WR! but he plays like an absurdly fast TE. basically if you double team moss, welker, stalworth and watson will kill you. if you single-cover moss and try to rush brady, moss kills you. and this is without maroney, the feature RB, who comes back next week i think.
    Then they were moving him around like crazy looking for mismatches in coverage. He was running people over lining up on the weakside tight end position. He's short but is very built for a receiver. He was running tight end crossing routes across the middle when Moss would go deep and take all the coverage with him. He would split the zones that go with the Cowboys 3-4 defense. Go deep and the underneath coverage is widened leaving too much room to be covered by linebackers who just aren't fast enough. We do that with Witten constantly. It's one of our trademarks. Send T.O. and Patrick Creighton deep and put Witten and the other tight end on short to medium slant or crossing routes across the middle for 5-15 yards a play. That's how we came back last week. Plus that's how I punish fools on Madden. Then I break them with either deep routes with the third string receiver or with shotgun formation running plays.

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    plus richard seymour is coming back on D in a week or two. and he's ridiculously good.

the only reason i am still wary of the colts is peyton manning. like brady, you just can't ever count on stopping him. you might, but much more likely you won't. well, that and the fact that we play them in indy.
    Good luck on the Colts game. I still think you have that one in the bag. It won't be easy.

I can't wait until week 8 when we get Tank. We signed him after Chicago dropped him after he thugged out and got busted for carrying guns and fighting at clubs. Jerry Jones likes guys like that so he signed him. He was a big part of Chicago's crushing defense from last year. Plus next week we get our #2 receiver back from injured reserve.
    Last edited by snooch; 15-10-2007 at 12:48 PM.

M.O.D.

so what's up with the jawing, snooch?

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/f...icleid=1038558