Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    M.O.D.

Default NFL Picks Totals

everyone add up your numbers when you get a chance!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Supreme Freak

Im 26-17 I think.

M.O.D.

hmm...must be missing a week there, as i've got 31-26
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    hmm...must be missing a week there, as i've got 31-26
    Its only been 3 weeks hasn't it ?

M.O.D.

we've done picks for 4 weeks so far, i believe, but with smaller number of teams the last two as bye weeks have started for some teams

BOA Lifetime Member

36-23 so far and that's with the dismal week four picks.
    You burned it, you donkey!

Junior Freak

I've only done the last 3 weeks.

I'm 26 - 15.

Seems like we all have a different total number of games!!

M.O.D.

ha, yeah we do. i guess once it's all done we'll just have to go with percentages

M.O.D.

and figure out what the prize is for the winner

BOA Lifetime Member

We need to get one of our photoshop peeps on an "I am the BOA NFL pool winnar!" avatar or something like that. Put their favorite teams logo in the thing. We are all spread around the globe so pitching in at the beginning of the season for a jersey of choice for the winner isn't an option. Maybe a hat. I'll mail a Cowboys hat to the winner. Seriously. The winner gets a Dallas Cowboys hat regardless of what team they like. I'll even mail it.
    You burned it, you donkey!