Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

View Poll Results: So who wins?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • New England Patriots

5 100.00%
  • Indianapolis Colts

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M.O.D.

though i do find it amusing, esox, that you call these warriors lightweights when you love a sport where players regularly fall to the ground clutching their legs as if they've been kneecapped with a tire iron after being brushed by some guy who looks like he'd be more comfortable in a modern furniture store.

(ok, fine, i like that sport too :;)
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

M.O.D.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    a lot of the lure fishing i do i have robbed off you guys though :cheese: crank baiting is the future would love to fish for large mouth bass over the other side of the atlantic.
    Any time Esox, you can catch good ones in sight of my work. There are a number of competition level lakes within a 50 mile drive of my house.

You burned it, you donkey!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snooch View Post
    And Brits should stick to rugby. Oh that's right, you got beat. Or soccer. What? Beat there too? Cricket?
    like i give a ****.

i'm ashamed to be British. I'd rather be an American and that's saying something.

i don't feel it necessary to compete about everything.

i remember a Davis Cup Golf match a few years ago. Europe was winning at one point and the American crowd were totally hostile, booing and jering.

bad sportsmen americans. thats why they play only in their own country. they cant stand losing.
    Last edited by Aratron; 31-10-2007 at 10:01 PM.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    bad sportsmen americans. thats why they play only in their own country. they cant stand losing.
    nope, never win anything internationally...except in basketball, track and field, swimming, baseball (yes, it is the most popular sport in other countries, such as japan, puerto rico, korea, venezuela, cuba, etc.), cycling, skiing, tennis, golf, etc. etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12