Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    size means **** all, a lad i know foggy is about 5'8, and skinny as ****, seen him do a few big cunts, biting chunks out of their nose and that, mad little cunt.
    word. me best mate Mik (rip) was the hardest lad I ever met and was only 5'9".
    folks that bang on about rugby players being tough are talking out their shitboxes basically.
    I'm sure there's plenty who can more than hold their own in a punch up, but put em up against a proper scapper from your local council estate and 99.9% of em would get the fcuking shite knocked out of em.

now, can we all stop going on about gayers' sports and get back to talking about football please?

BOA Lifetime Member

Well, my mate told me about this aggressive hard guy he knew who tried to trip up someone in a night club who turned out to be a big Samoan rugby player who then squared up to him and the hard guy unsurprisingly backed down. But ok, back to footballers...

It's funny looking up how big they are, most of them seem to way 13 stone tops, you'd think some of them would be heavier than that. And I didn't realise Rooney was 5'10, I thought he was more like 5'8, but Drogba and Terry would still have half a foot on him, which is more than Bruno had on Tyson, quite a bit more if memory serves.

I mean Rooney might beat them in a boxing match, I'll give you that, but in a cage fight I still reckon Drogba or Terry should win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123