Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    Hargreaves is a much better player than Mascherano, yeah both players good holding midfielders and defensively but Mascherano offers nothing with the ball and never even looks for the ball from the defence and never wants it.
    you been smoking crack recently or something?!? you used to be spot on with your anylisis,theve gone to shit recently were liverpool are concernd.

BOA Lifetime Member

anyone with any amount of football nouse knows that Hargreaves is better than Mascherano on every level...

Hargreaves is also a better holding midfield player than Gerrard or Alonso :cheese:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

god now we are getting silly,chill on that fizzy pop fella ;)

Ultimate Freak

Aye yer, of course mate...

How long did it take Hargreaves to break into the England fold, mascheranos been solid for argentina for a long time.. and its argentina we're talking about here not england lad. time will tell, but i cant understand why its taken him soo long to get to were he is in his game and mascherno 3 years younger..

Alonso, Gerrard, Mascherano...

One of the best midfields in the world

Hes gonna be a dud hargreaves shite for england bar one world cup... oooooh.
    Agreed done well in bundesliga, but different league, different style of football..

our centre midfield a different class.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

Plus he's was born in ****ing canada shouldnt he have a hockey stick in his and a puck up his ass...

what good has ever come out of there...
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

don't know why you have a complex over Hargreaves but you're talkin total shite as you always do whenever you post in here, which usually coinsides with a Liverpool victory, but you're strangely AWOL when your team is doing shit, similar to all the other fair weather kopites on this board...

you're centre midfield is good i grant you but none of your shite would get into the United midfield and that is fact...

Hargreaves is already proving his worth at United, if you had actualy watched him play this season when you would know this but you obviously haven't so your bollocks opinion means nothing...

and as for England, on recent performances Gerrard has done f**k all in the white shirt and deserves to lose his place to someone who can do a much better job...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Yawn, same old!

Was a good match last night, crackin atmosphere in the ground. Good win.

Ultimate Freak

given the choice, I'd pick Hargreaves over gerrard everytime. bettert tackler, better passer, better team player, better all round attitude.

I think Mascherano is quality and would have a good chance of getting into Utd's starting 11, depending on the form of Anderson and Hargreaves.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    given the choice, I'd pick Hargreaves over gerrard everytime. bettert tackler, better passer, better team player, better all round attitude.

I think Mascherano is quality and would have a good chance of getting into Utd's starting 11, depending on the form of Anderson and Hargreaves.
    you mancs are just blind and totally thick....

gerrard would walk into your team.... and the fact fergie wants him says more than any of the rubbish you lot come out with...

it is always the manc fans in the country who chat absolute rubbish... why is it that fans from other teams have sense and proportion, yet you lot just say words which ridicule yourselves to the extreme....

jealous and blindness springs to mind!!! all in all, it's pathetic.

Ultimate Freak

Any team in the Premiership would have Gerrard in their side without doubt..

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

wouldnt say no, although he is a cock with a huge ego.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    you mancs are just blind and totally thick....

gerrard would walk into your team.... and the fact fergie wants him says more than any of the rubbish you lot come out with...

it is always the manc fans in the country who chat absolute rubbish... why is it that fans from other teams have sense and proportion, yet you lot just say words which ridicule yourselves to the extreme....

jealous and blindness springs to mind!!! all in all, it's pathetic.
    you really are clueless son.

Fergie did want to sign gerrard, 2 or 3 years ago. haven't heard him mention the g word since gerrard agreed to go to chelsea.
    on current form, Anderson and Hargreaves are both better players.
    and Scholes always has been better than gerrard.
    like I said, Mascherano is the best midfielder at loonypool.
    Last edited by Microdot; 30-11-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    Any team in the Premiership would have Gerrard in their side without doubt..
    disagree.

he wouldn't be an automatic first choice at any of the other big 3 clubs anymore.
    granted, he would get the team a few extra fee kicks and pens in a season, what with his diving and playacting, but I'm not sure that's enough to hold down a spot in the first team for any amount of time.

I'm sure he'll regain his form at some point, his last game for ht e sc***ers was a good one, but I reckon players such as Fabregas and Anderson (not comparing the two) have more natural and technical ability.

BOA Lifetime Member

how you can talk about divers when your team is full of them is beyond me...

scholes better than gerrard?? pftttttttt!!!!!

Sports Moderator

That free-kick he scored last week was top draw no doubt about that...

Fabregas and Gerrard would be a mean midfield...
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    how you can talk about divers when your team is full of them is beyond me...

scholes better than gerrard?? pftttttttt!!!!!
    name them then son.
    if you're referring to Ronaldo then I'd say that, of the two players in the past season or two, gerrard has cheated and dived more.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-hXYn2pA0

if you're referring to Rooney, I've only actually ever seen him dive once. but because it was in a big game against arsenal, we never hear the last of it.

Saha is probably the worst player at Utd for diving tbh, can't remember any major dives though apart from the one where he actually got fouled and made a meal of it this season vs the rent boys.

can you name anyone else that dives at Utd?
    Evra? Hargreaves? Rio? Wesley? - Park?, Vidic?

you seem to be constantly sniping at Man Utd and but never actually coming up with any concrete facts to back up what you say.

and if you think gerrard is a better player than Paul Scholes, then you need to introduce me to your dealer cause the gear you're smoking must be some powerful shit.....
    both as a player and as a person, stevie g aint fit to lace Paul Scholes' boots.

I'm sure there are many topics about which you really know your stuff.........
    football's not one of them.
    Last edited by Microdot; 30-11-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Ultimate Freak

lets just see what happens December 16th, then we will all see which midfield is stronger.......the only reason you are saying scholes, anderson and hargreaves are better than gerrard is because hes having an off spell at the moment. When gerrard is in top form only scholes comes close, because he really is an excellent player

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    lets just see what happens December 16th, then we will all see which midfield is stronger.......the only reason you are saying scholes, anderson and hargreaves are better than gerrard is because hes having an off spell at the moment. When gerrard is in top form only scholes comes close, because he really is an excellent player
    not seen enough of Anderson to tell if he'll keep it up, but he's put a couple of performances in so far this season that suggest he's every bit as good a player as gerrard, and a better passer of the ball for certain.

I'm not denying gerrard is a quality player, at one point he even looked like he might make a world class box to box midfielder, but it just never seemed to materialize.
    I just said on current form I'd pick Hargreaves in preference to gerrard for various reasons, which I would and I bet steve mclaren wishes he had/could have done for the last 3 or 4 england games too.

for the record, I also said Mascherano is better than gerrard.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    That free-kick he scored last week was top draw no doubt about that...

Fabregas and Gerrard would be a mean midfield...

Fabregas and Essien would make a much better one though.

Ultimate Freak

[/QUOTE]for the record, I also said Mascherano is better than gerrard.[/QUOTE]

different types of players........are you saying mascherano is a better attacking midfielder than gerrard?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast