Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

yeah i hate all the booing of national anthems too, it started at the footy matches a few years ago and it seems to be creeping into other sports now, totally out of order
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    really annoyed with the english fans for booing the american anthem. as much as i think they have a crap anthem (like we have a crap one), i think it was very out of order to boo the american people making us all look like jokers.

why do it? it only makes them hate us and makes us look like twats. we make enough enemies in europe through our ignorance, without needing to add more foes - especially a nation where the civilians normally arselick us.
    This is so true. What a stupid thing to do, the USA is probably the only place on the planet where everyone will love you simply because your british, but its also one of the most patriotic countrys around, far more so than anywhere in britain, so that respect definately wont last long if that happens at more events. A huge chunk of Americans who watched that fight will probably remember the booing of the national anthem for a long time, way longer than the fight itself.

SPORTS MODERATOR

i did hope they wouldnt boo but it didnt suprise me,i did have a laughin fit when the Commentator said its gone down like a led balloon here in vegas :lol: was dissapointed in the fans tho
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

Sports Moderator

It was bad crack and not needed, something we could definitely do without...
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234