Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

:lol:
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Well the gaffa credentials go alot further than David Moyes. So when Mr Moyes matches or beats rafa come back knocking then John.

That does remind me, when is it the ginger pubes disciplinary hearing anyway.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

if moyes was at liverpool and had the coin rafa does i would put money on him being a better gaffer in the league. rafa is a good european gaffer but he is useless in the prem.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

liverpool are always classed as a top 4 team never do anyone really say they will go out and win the prem this season etc .... where utd , chelsea & aresenal always get them comments made . You may be able to push till the end but you aint there of there abouts anymore gone are the 70's & 80's where them comments were made and you were 1st or 2nd

as ppl have said you are a good euro squad but in the prem nar on your day you can beat anyone but how often do them days come ?? yes you have lost only 1 game so far and ? we have lost 2 and still above you

Ultimate Freak

Liverpool should be going out and thrashing teams like Reading and play positive attacking football espeically after the run of results they have but he played Sissoko and Mascherano in the midfield who are about the most defensive midfielders you could possibly find in world football. The negative side of his management really lets him down as a manager.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    liverpool are always classed as a top 4 team never do anyone really say they will go out and win the prem this season etc .... where utd , chelsea & aresenal always get them comments made . You may be able to push till the end but you aint there of there abouts anymore gone are the 70's & 80's where them comments were made and you were 1st or 2nd

as ppl have said you are a good euro squad but in the prem nar on your day you can beat anyone but how often do them days come ?? yes you have lost only 1 game so far and ? we have lost 2 and still above you
    Possibly because we do finish in the top 4 more often than not.

The squad this year is alot better and theres more depth, i would say the bench players we have are some of the strongest if not the strongest in the prem.

Its easy for you to jump on the bandwagon mate, but after your performances of late, i would say that your squad being young and naieve, (eboue) to name but one, i reckon theres not a chance in hell you will still be contending at the end of the season. Plus African Nations is on its way also.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

he's a united fan soft lad.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

hahaha

Ultimate Freak

bollox....

hahaha
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah and you just worry about Liverpool, anyway, Arsenal are still top of the league, in every cup and in no danger of going out of any. Plus we have plenty of money to spend in January.

BOA Lifetime Member

no danger or going out of any? Blackburn will own your youngsters in the Carling Cup...
    Numeric

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123