Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Default Fabio Capello New England Gaffer

Good appointment i reckon - right man to sort out the ego's and take no messing.. he has been a winner where ever he has been.

Sports Moderator

A fine move indeed, he's proved his abilty over the years....
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

he's got an incredible record, if the rumours are true about him putting an end to all the bullshit that goes with the England squad then i say all the best to the man...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

either way he's got my support.

I still think Trevor Brooking is the best man for the job though.

BOA Lifetime Member

good luck.

tbh, I would never want our team being coached by foreigner....
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

best man for the job.the last clueless moron proved it doesnt matter what nationality they are.

BOA Lifetime Member

word is he's gonna stop all the wags from taggin along with the squad and all the rest of the bullshit, good lad...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

innit so he should, they shouldnt even be allowed on the plane the slags, just use it as an excuse to go shopping.

talking of women and football, i watched MOTD last weekend for the first time in ages and there was a woman commentator :xeek::xeek::xeek: sorry but if that isnt political correctness gone mad i dont know what is. only place in football for women is serving tea and pies at half time and working in the ticket office.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol: is this female commentator fit then or what? that's all that matters surely :lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    innit so he should, they shouldnt even be allowed on the plane the slags, just use it as an excuse to go shopping.

talking of women and football, i watched MOTD last weekend for the first time in ages and there was a woman commentator :xeek::xeek::xeek: sorry but if that isnt political correctness gone mad i dont know what is. only place in football for women is serving tea and pies at half time and working in the ticket office.
    painfull wasnt it!!! just sounded wrong.sounded pre planned aswell,utter dogshite.

Sports Moderator

I never seen Motd at the wkend, sounds a joke though...

Was she a fitty like?
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

Cant be any worse than Garth Crooks or Mark Bright.....

Ultimate Freak

ive heard her a few times on motd, i have to change channel its that unbearable.....never seen what she looks like but she sounds quite fit

BOA Lifetime Member

this is her...

not too bad
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

gone a bit off topic anyway, Fabio is a good appointment :)
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

wouldnt matter if she had 6 tits and looked like angelina jolie, she shouldnt be commentating on footy.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quite right lad, i couldn't agree more! I mean it wasn't so bad when she was interviewing the players afterwards, but he commentary was so shrill it was unbearable, and it just seem utter dogshite like bassline Junky said.

Capello's a great choice i reckon, if he can't get them into shape I doubt anyone can.

BOA Lifetime Member

I can't believe Southgate apparently had the cheek to criticise the appointment of a foreign manager, I mean with such utter turd english managers as him it's no wonder!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I can't believe Southgate apparently had the cheek to criticise the appointment of a foreign manager, I mean with such utter turd english managers as him it's no wonder!

innit paul ince didnt seem very happy too ...

hes got my vote at the end of the day if we win games and keep clean sheets will these ppl still moan ? i had sky sports news on and the emails & texts saying he was the wrong man for the job were a joke !! hes the perfect person , an man who is big on defence and will shake them up and make sure they defend better !! likes his holding midfield players so lampard could be dropped !! ( hope so ) will he play beckham in feb for his 100th cap ? will he be captin also for it ? who knows .....

i wonder what his gk coach will do to robinson if he does anything else dodgy in goal !!

end of the day he needs to start totally again look at everyone as a whole and not do what other managers have done in the past and picked players by names and not performance

i hear sol cambell has retired too ....

don fab has won somethin at each club and in each league hes been in and he wont like it if we wont do well in the next world cup !! but i can see the press putting the pressure on him to win it and the next euros's ( if we get there that is )

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

well i'll support him, i wasn't too sure on the guy before, despite his great track record, but hearing some of his comments over the past few days he's saying the right things.

Lets hope he can get the players playing with pride again.

As for the female commentator, i couldn't care less what sex they are, as long as they're good, but she's not got the right voice, and she sounds fake when she's trying to sound excited
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast