Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man View Post
    hearing some of his comments over the past few days he's saying the right things.
    that's what people do when they're appointed to a new position.

Once in charge, England will romp to an easy Friendly match and the press will go ape over the new guy. Then he'll get hounded by the tabloids & he'll spend 1/2 his tenure countering any dodgy stories which will in the long run effect his job as England coach.

If he suceeds then great for english football, if doesn't then so long, here's your £7 million for being a failure. Whatever comes of his tenure, there's no doubt that the british tabloids will attempt to ruin whatever dignity and self respect the guy has.

It's the press, the spin mongerers that can see good talent, put it on show to the english/british public via newspaers/tv then at the drop of a hat take their opportunity and humiliate the person.

Good luck Fabio, you'll need it !!

Ultimate Freak

Hopefully he can make us play like Italy does. England do not have many skillful flare players but what we do have is good defenders and hard working midfielders. So we should play to our strengths and if that means by winning 1-0 or 2-0 and not giving anything away then so be it. We have been so guilty in the past of giving the ball away so easily and lumping it up front so quickly - a slower tacktical approach is what is needed at international level.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    this is her...

not too bad
    I'd smash her back doors in...

BOA Lifetime Member

She's got a bit of a moon face though, I bet her make up artists could make most young women look pretty!

SPORTS MODERATOR

she did evertons game last week on motd which pissed me off i hope she doesnt do it this feckin week an she sounded like she was tryin to get excited when there was a chance but u could tell it wasnt real excitement an it was so planned it made the ears bleed :lol:
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

True, the 'excitement' sounded really fake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12