Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default NFL-New England Patriots

Congrats to the first team ever to win 16 games in a single season. Only the Miami Dolphins have ever gone undefeated in the regular season and in the playoffs. Tom Brady set a record for most touchdowns thrown (50) and Randy Moss caught the most touchdowns (21) in a single season. One of the best NFL teams of all time if not the best. They don't have any real competition in the league at this point. They are beatable, but nobody has done it yet.

My prediction for this years Superbowl- New England beats the Dallas Cowboys. If it isn't the Cowboys, it will be the Green Bay Packers. No other NFC team is good enough to make it past either team. If the Patriots get beat in the playoffs before the Superbowl, it will be one of the biggest upsets of all time.
    You burned it, you donkey!

M.O.D.

:clap: :clap:

not going to lose at this point.

and btw...after new years day...FLORIDA WHO!?

The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post

that looks like a saftey hazard to me.

M.O.D.

112,500 capacity. biggest in USA. but dwarfed by north korean behemoth...holds over 200,000!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

The Demon Beast

Go Blue Baby!
    Ny Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

M.O.D.

nice one. was happy about that victory, though looking forward to beating you guys in 2 weeks

The Demon Beast

Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

I've become less of a football fan since the commentators in serbia suck the life outta the game and I miss Al Michaels and John Madden too much but I did catch the Green Bay - Giants game last night and even thou I am a packer fan (go packers) and a Favre fan GB did not deserve to win the game last night and Favre did lose it for the packers. When they should have run the ball the QB threw it away. Anyway hope NY beats NE
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

Ultimate Freak

hell yes! if you'd told me after the first two games that the Giants would be going to the big show at the end of the season i would have laughed. but good christ they did it. just hope they put in a better showing then the last time they made it here. and you know what? i think they have a legitimate shot of winning this one. a small shot, but a shot all the same. go G Men!

M.O.D.

i figure the patriots win but not a blowout. prob something like 31-24 or 28-17

BOA Lifetime Member

Did someone say something?

BOA Lifetime Member

Seriously after Coughlin almost getting fired early in the season for suckage to this, I have to give the G-Men credit. They still get beat by New England by 10. They're good, but NE is one of the best teams of all time this year. They just can't beat Tom Brady in playoff mode. Maroney up the middle ad infinitum and play action to Moss is how they get pressure defenses like NYs. Undefeated and one of the best of all time it will be.

The Demon Beast

brady's foot?
    Wetworks

M.O.D.

non-story

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by snooch View Post
    Seriously after Coughlin almost getting fired early in the season for suckage to this, I have to give the G-Men credit. They still get beat by New England by 10. They're good, but NE is one of the best teams of all time this year. They just can't beat Tom Brady in playoff mode. Maroney up the middle ad infinitum and play action to Moss is how they get pressure defenses like NYs. Undefeated and one of the best of all time it will be.
    i agree. i think the giants will get closer than a lot of people think, but i don't think they will be able to win. no way brady plays as badly as he did against SD and eli is overdue for a multiple interception game. as the SD game showed, you just can't cover everyone on the pats. stop moss? limit welker and watson? well then you've got to leave faulk and maroney open out of the backfield, as well as gaffney and stallworth. i'm guessing a final score of something like 34-24.

The Demon Beast

By Blame Qm8 Rfc & Serp Fly ID
    Wetworks

The Demon Beast

Aka ME!
    Wetworks