Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Default 2nd Leg Champs League Games.

So then.

I think Liverpool should do arsenal tonight. However i still think this game is wide open and aint set in stone. Wenger still believes he can win the double. Whic the bookies are giving odds of 125-1 on. Rafa's tatical astuteness will prevail though and Arsenals season will be done for tonight if they dont pull it out the bag. For all there beuatifal football they play 2 wins out of 11 games is not good enough by any teams standard and i think shows up the weaknesses in arshole wengers team.

United are looking sketchy at the back with vidic and ferdinand rules out., looks like pique is coming in... I think the same thing happened to the last year against milan. Which if Roma score early on i really think they could have a good go @ united and the non regulars in defence... A clean change of underwear could be required if they level it up...
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

think I've already mentioned on here somewhere that liverpool will knock arsenal out on penalties tonight.
    believe me, it's been carved in stone for thousands of years.

BOA Lifetime Member

like ive said,im never confident when we play arsenal.we will see.

BOA Lifetime Member

not gonna be able to watch Liverpool against Arsenal tonight, goin to a gig, i can't see Arsenal winning though, they were pretty bad last week and i heard they were poor on saturday

United's defence is lookin threadbare at the moment, it's time for Pique to really show his worth
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    not gonna be able to watch Liverpool against Arsenal tonight, goin to a gig, i can't see Arsenal winning though, they were pretty bad last week and i heard they were poor on saturday

United's defence is lookin threadbare at the moment, it's time for Pique to really show his worth
    united should be ok, although not ideal at this time of year but they got enough quaility in midfield to help out the defence!
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

liverscum will do the arse i reckon.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

shit game that
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    shit game that
    :D

that Walcott bit was deffo worth a watch....

Sports Moderator

What in hells name was Toure playing at!

We have a young team that will hopefully stick together along with a few decent signings in the summer...

Torres has proven to be a great signing for the Pool for sure...
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Arsenal started fantastically...then liverpool got into the game...to be honest thought it was a good match...Torres is class, just wonder why the fvck walcott didnt play from the start? oh well...Liverpool v Chelsea....Man U v Barcelona (considering we have no fvck ups tonight)!

its getting interesting!
    Be Lucky!

Ultimate Freak

I sprouted a few more extra grey hairs after last night.

I get too nervous and end up feeling sick when watching them.

Thought both teams played excellent and was another advertisement for the british game. Gerrard admitted he had a crap game and i did think he was the worse player on the pitch... Was dubious as to whether he would put that spot kick away... Thank F*ck he did...

Was a close one that, but we stayed strong... We have got a big task now to beat chavski @ home then hold for a draw or nick a win away in the semis.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Great match !!!

Both Arsenal goals were class and they deserved to go to next round, but that shitty referee gave penalty kick to rubbish Liverpool, bah,. i am dissapointed..
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    Great match !!!

Both Arsenal goals were class and they deserved to go to next round, but that shitty referee gave penalty kick to rubbish Liverpool, bah,. i am dissapointed..
    I think you should be more dissappointed in your manager and players for the following reasons.

1) Playing Senderos.
    2) Playing Toure out of position
    3) Not playing Walcott from the start
    4) Not buy any big game players
    5) Adebayors shocking miss
    6) Eboues Shocking Miss

If you would off scored the oppurtunities granted to you, your team would of won. You didnt, Liverpool did that is the difference.

It was a penalty as much as last weeks was, you arsenal supporter and arsehole wenger, the "tatical genius are the sorest loosers i have ever known.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

funny how people call us boring,yet we are always involved in the most entertaining games...................

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    I think you should be more dissappointed in your manager and players for the following reasons.

1) Playing Senderos.
    6) Eboues Shocking Miss

If you would off scored the oppurtunities granted to you, your team would of won. You didnt, Liverpool did that is the difference.

It was a penalty as much as last weeks was, you arsenal supporter and arsehole wenger, the "tatical genius are the sorest loosers i have ever known.
    have to agree with all your points there, I imagine arsenal fans will be telling us the CL wasn't important to them next.

but it's worth pointing out that if it was just as much a penalty as in the first leg, then maybe they should have both been given, or maybe neither should have been given.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    funny how people call us boring,yet we are always involved in the most entertaining games...................
    to be fair, you were playing against the "best team in premiership history®" who are currently the second most entertaining team in england.

Ultimate Freak

To be fair not bad then really in a season when we played them 5 times..

We Scored 6 Times against them with them just scoring 4 against us...

They may be the most entertaining buts its not Strictly Come Dancing we are watching is it.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

To be fair not bad then really in a season when we played them 5 times..

We Scored 6 Times against them with them just scoring 4 against us...

They may be the most entertaining buts its not Strictly Come Dancing we are watching is it.
    they're not the most entertaining. there's more to entertaining football than simply keeping the ball on the ground.
    the media in this country would disagree but then 99% of it is based in london. doesn't take einstein to work out why they've been so deep inside arsenal's ringpiece all season.

SPORTS MODERATOR

1) Playing Senderos.
    6) Eboues Shocking Miss

it was no where near as much a penalty as the first leg :lol: hlebs was a penalty an probably a sendin off,u watch toure as he come across the player his arms are up in the air but he doesnt grab hold of babel pull him back or anythin,babel fell over
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

Well i thought United done a good job last night...at first i thought Fergie was taking to big a risk with the team selection, but it worked well in the end. think Hargreaves and Park had a great game....execllent to see Neville back too!

Bring on the Barcelona....we play them away first leg then bring em to the old trafford for the second leg which i think is a great advantage!
    Be Lucky!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast