Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    to be honest i think Sir wanted a repeat of what happened away against Roma, but United had different personnel this time and Barca at the Nou Camp are a different prospect

Rooney was completely ineffective on the right, Park was anonymous also

United would have fared better if Vidic was fit which would have allowed Hargreaves to play in the centre of midfield
    Fair play i didnt watch it mate... You got me on that.

But im going on what i heard from the commentators on the radio 5 live. And from various news reports.

Still couldnt manage the 2-1 we beat em by last season though eh... :lol:

Funnily enough friggin ginger top scored for us in that game... Think that may of been his last goal for us before tuesdays effort.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

think Fergie got it a bit wrong last night....the formation just werent working...it was far too defensive and united are better playing attacking. Rooney spent most of the night in defence and when we did get a break there was no support or the final ball was utter shite. i think fergie should have changed team at half time. towards the end of the game hargreaves made some good runs down the wing and this should have happened throughout the game...we would have had more chances this way... lets just hope fergie picks a better team next week!
    Be Lucky!

Sports Moderator

Man utd will have to go more attacking at home but will have to watch as not to leave them selfs open to the counter attack..

If Barcelona were to grab an away goal early i'm sure they'd sit deep and hold onto it...

Makes for a much better game than last night in terms of tactics....
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

aye, totally

i'd go 4-3-3 next week at Old Trafford

Hargreaves, Anderson, Scholes

Cristiano, Tevez, Rooney
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

According to the commentators on 5 Live Ronaldo went missing big time, and that's why he missed the penalty. They even went so far as to suggest he's not one of the truly world class players in the world yet because he can't do it on the big stage, whereas Messi can. Though Ronaldo's scored alot more goals than Messi I think, Barcelona have been having problems though, it sounds as though without Messi they really struggle and he's been brilliant, but hasn't got the goals to back up how good he's been in the way Ronaldo has.

BOA Lifetime Member

5 Live are usually reliable with their commentary and punditry but i think they've got a bit carried away on this occasion, Cristiano was isolated for much of the game, you can't really place too much blame on his shoulders as the whole team seemed to be set-up to nullify Barca's attacking play, he did miss the penalty though granted, but should have been awarded another

Barca have been woeful in La Liga over the past few months, they were galvanised by the penalty miss last night and so were their fans, if Cristiano had scored then Barca would have fell to pieces
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Perhaps, though they might have been more determined to win and ended up winning the game... I'm glad he missed though, good as he is, I still think he's an arrogant bell end... I fact I'm glad he got a penalty, since he missed it.

It'd be nice for Henry to knockout United by scoring a goal or two (or better yet three), that'd be sweet!

BOA Lifetime Member

They said they were struggling to think of a United player who played well, I suppose Fergie's tactics had something to do with it, he probably gave them too much respect really, but a draw's a good result. Barca still have a good chance though.

BOA Lifetime Member

United's defence were fairly solid, Wes made a couple of mistakes though

Sir did show Barca too much respect in my opinion, he shouldn't have set the team up so negative
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

everyones going on like united played totally shite and lost 10 - 0... at the end of the day we drew nil nil at the Nou Camp which is a good result, we could have won if ronaldo scored the penlty...united done ok man...im sure wre gonna do much better at old trafford! bring it on!
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

innit mate, everyone seems to forget that we've got a huge game tomorrow against Chelsea, United could have gone all guns blazin at the Nou Camp but needed to keep somin in reserve for Stamford Bridge, Sir knows
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fatcollective View Post
    think Fergie got it a bit wrong last night....the formation just werent working...it was far too defensive and united are better playing attacking. Rooney spent most of the night in defence and when we did get a break there was no support or the final ball was utter shite. i think fergie should have changed team at half time. towards the end of the game hargreaves made some good runs down the wing and this should have happened throughout the game...we would have had more chances this way... lets just hope fergie picks a better team next week!
    didnt get it wrong atall,it went exactly how he wanted.very tight with few chances.thats how you progress in europe,get them back on your home patch then turn them over.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    didnt get it wrong atall,it went exactly how he wanted.very tight with few chances.thats how you progress in europe,get them back on your home patch then turn them over.
    word
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

was still disappointed with how little United created though
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

I'm sure it'll all be so different next week at old trafford...

Has the makings of a cracker if you ask me !
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

I seem to remember the last time United reached the final they won at the Stade del Alpi to get there.

BOA Lifetime Member

messi is unreal !!! all he misses from ronaldo is the amount of goals hes still the worlds best player for me when fully fit

BOA Lifetime Member

Messi is?

Ultimate Freak

yeh i would agree first class player he through mounts of players and that makes a class player his ball controll is unreal the ball only leaves his feet when he wants it too
    :.ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
    : ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
    : Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
    :
    : ► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop

Play it loud Play it Proud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12