Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supreme Freak

Default Bang Face Hard Crew

forward thinking genius.. or novelty bo**ocks ?

personally, i can do without..

Administrator

have ya got any links for everyone mate?? :)


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Bangface is a f*cking wicked night out. www.bangface.com lots of pictures and videos (of which I'm in a few)Sure,it's a little cliche,but it's a fun,friendly and banging club night. They always have great lineups,with a good mix of tuneage. Ok,the bouncers can be a bit cunty at times,and the smoking area needs to be f*cking sorted out,cos waiting half an hour for a fag ain't on. But the night itself,and the people,can't fault it.

BOA Lifetime Member

I spent some time in the Bang Face tent at Glade last year. They seem to have some good hardcore and gabba (Dolphin, Sharkey, Producer ect) and even some old school stuff, but then some sh*te was well - weird for the sake of weird, "look ma, I'm a mad b*stard!" Still, very different to a lot of other clubs night/promotors, and good to see some of the names on their lineups.

Junior Freak

Absolute load of vile Nathan Barley stupidity-as-cleverness bollocks, Fringeli would be turning in his grave if he wasn't still alive and putting music out.
    Last edited by Smear; 09-05-2008 at 11:08 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smear View Post
    stupidity-as-cleverness bollocks
    Pretty much what I was driving at mate. It was good to see some gabba at Glade, but there were quite a lot of w*nkers who clearly thought they were so mad and crazy to be listening to this stuff... Bit of an image thing going on!!

BOA Lifetime Member

fun in small doses, not to be taken seriously
    can't cope with more than a couple of hours of it though

Junior Freak

Bangface is wicked, went to the weekender & it was the dogs bollox, no attitude, shit load of FUN & yeah a few young niave types but they were going for it as much as anyone....so let em enjoy it we were all doing that at some point, you know what i mean?

The line ups they have cater for pretty much everyones taste & i say fair play to em the scene needs a bit of fun instead of takin itself so f**kin seriously cus after all it is meant to be about the party isnt it?

Was wicked at the glade to.
    Jasbof Vs Oblivion - 15th April
    Dark & Digital 1st b\'day Vs Jasbof-19th may

Junior Freak

Yeah i take your point but surely going out and dancing to loud music is fun in itself? It's a bit of inverse snobbery to say just because the music isn't silly that people aren't having a good time.



Yeah i take your point but surely going out and dancing to loud music is fun in itself? It's a bit of inverse snobbery to say just because the music isn't silly that people aren't having a good time.
    That one works bothways though surely. If the music is silly,people can still have a good time. And anyway,not eveyone finds breakcore/gabba/weird experimental stuff shit. SOme people actually go cos they love the music.

Junior Freak

Yeah it does, but i love breakcore and hardcore and all sorts of weird stuff, and i wouldn't go to Bangface if you paid me, haha.

Supreme Freak

Not massively my thing. it has its moments, but then so does every style.

We've just hooked up with someone who's really into the weirder electronica end of techno. Should help us diversify our events a bit

Thurs July 10th - Scotch Egg and the Osaka Invasion Tour, Free Entry @ Moog, Nottingham.

Boom!

Junior Freak

i've not been to bangface myself, but everyone i know who's been to the night says its wicked. although the club its in Electroworks is SHIT.

if you check the photos on the website it looks pretty mental.

my flat mate went to the last one when Rowland was playing and said there was so many hot chicks there.
    Last edited by MorePunkThanFunk; 12-05-2008 at 02:37 AM.
    Joe Giacomet
    More Punk Than Funk

tel: +44 (0) 7840 289068
    email: info@morepunkthanfunk.com

web: www.giacomet.co.uk
    web: www.morepunkthanfunk.com

Supreme Freak

lol @ so many hot chicks..

i aint dig it at all.. ott dress up glow stick altern 8 rave pants..

fair play to those that get off though :)

Deceptacon

sounds like an unpretentious fun event be the accounts on here...

scene needs more fun IMO



I seem to remember someone from here getting rather friendly with a young lady in a pvc nurses outfit.

Supreme Freak

Bangface is boss.
    Yeah it does seem to have gone a bit Barley, but for the shear rave ethos they promote they cant be faulted in my books

BOA Lifetime Member

Default User Name

Yeah it does, but i love breakcore and hardcore and all sorts of weird stuff, and i wouldn't go to Bangface if you paid me, haha.
    The line-ups for their events have pretty much always looked great from what I've seen over here. I'd probably check one out if I was in the area at the time. However, as for the "Bang Face Hard Crew," I'm just having a hard time getting the image of people that like violent oral out of my head. LOL!
    A person belonging to one or more Order is just as likely to carry a flag of the counter-establishment as the flag of the establishment, just as long as it is a flag. --P.D.

Supreme Freak

looks like great craic.. jus not my bag.. fair play for putting the silly back into it though.. what with moody loop techno & haircut mnml and wot not.. its not what i dig at nights at all, but they really do go all out & the punters are jus as bonkers lol

i dont really like it, but by f**k do i respect it :)
    Last edited by module; 16-05-2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: stoned & drinking guinness

Junior Freak

The "hard crew" tag is because when they first started the night you used to have to queue to get in and as it was such a small venue if you needed a piss you had to use the toilets out back but then had to queue to get in again n lost your place, so the "bang face hard crew" name came from that.

Check out this interview with Saint Acid (BangFace promoter) its quite interesting.

http://www.gladtalk.co.uk/bangface2.shtml
    Jasbof Vs Oblivion - 15th April
    Dark & Digital 1st b\'day Vs Jasbof-19th may

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast