Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: CL final

Hybrid View

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    i was offered 4 tickets to go moscow but said no for the fact of where it is ! the amount of season ticket holders who dont want to travel there is unreal !! its not the fact of " we cant sell them " its thye fact of where it is and we dont want the trouble etc unloike your superclub liverpool who only go over for trouble and the rest ......

I doubt the russians want the bad publicity themselves though nick. Infact they will probably try and avoid it @ all costs.

@ the end of the day, it is a sketchy place Russia, but i can think of worse s*itholes were football is played and were people live. I spose if you go with the ethos that is, if we dont cause any grief then we wont get any back then everything should be ok. I think if am right it was United Fans who were charging the barrier @ Roma when the trouble first flared and fans chucking cups of piss @ the police etc. But all in all it goes for any sets of fans, ours, yours and Rangers last week, go there with a good attitude and you will be treated right.

Ok it may be russia granted but it is in Europe and it is a capital Moscow and it can hardly been more expensive than what London is.

Stil surprised that it aint sold out..
    Last edited by DJ RE:HAB; 20-05-2008 at 04:58 PM.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"