Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Freak

Default avoid p.ills with ducks on em

a guy in scotland died and five of his m8s ended up in hospital after taking these pills av a safe new year

BOA Newbie

What a shame!
    People put all kinds of crap in X these days, just to make a little more money.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

not good, thanks for the info
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Ultimate Freak

It is all part of the natural selection.

Junior Freak

avoid all pills. except if you're pacman.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Buttman
    :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Buttman

how can you be so coldheartet? people die and you make a joke of it?!
    mikaaa, you are crazy mika...pepito, mikito,pepito,pepito,pepito,culo,pepito.

BOA Newbie

still you cannot trust any pills nowadays
    its the risk you take...
    hardtrance is a way of life
    mark eg.. mark eg...mark eg

BOA Lifetime Member

even tho there has been a sad loss of life, the person knew the risks and there is no sympathy from me im afraid.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by timo
    avoid all pills. except if you're pacman.

amen

Ultimate Freak

Pills are for UNTERMENSCH.

Jah woll Miromann?

BOA Lifetime Member

i take as many little fella's as the next person, but i am always as safe as i can possibly be with them, and i trust the person i get them off. Its a little known fact that most people who die due to ecstacy related illness often die because of the treatment that they are given.

Junior Freak

ive ended up in hospital becuase of x.
    its a sacry thing to have happen to you and not nice. i remember waking up the next day and just totally freaking out. But its the risk we take.

my cousin died recently from taking drugs.

:cry:

thats it really drugs are bad end of

Junior Freak

The "ducks" incidents happened in a town close to where I live (same county), and it's been big news round here. The guy who died was 20 y.o. and "wasn't the type to take drugs" according to his family... but aren't they all. :roll:

The five others in hospital were at the same party and all had seriously large alcohol intake as well.

Dalmellington (where they lived) is like many towns in this part of Scotland, rife with all sorts of drugs, most are a lot harder than ecstasy, and that doesn't mean they are all illegal!

I also know that the same pills were taken in loads of other towns that weekend (Paisley, Glasgow, and Ayr for definate) and there were no incidents outside of Dalmellington.

No autopsy has been carried out as yet.

Draw your own conclusions. Same party, all friends, **** knows what was taken on top of the pills. No other reports of illness or death.

I'll still be avoiding pills with ducks on them though.

Supreme Freak

"hey im taking drugs and i just learnt that it can make me die. this is so surprising"

seems this is true these chemicals has detroyed all your neurones

Junior Freak

No mate. Folk have been dying from taking drugs round here as far back as I can remember. Ayrshire (where I live) along with Glasgow has a pretty bad record for folk dying in drugs related incidents.

It could be related to the high unemployment, and general low ebb felt in society round here, or there could be a particular brand of stupidity related to the people in the region.

But not a day passes without some junkie dying, or someone slipping into a coma from too many downers and alcohol, and we hear very little of it, but the minute ecstasy can be related to it in any fashion the press will dive on it and make a massive story.

Undoubtedly the person who dies is a "young clubber", who "enjoyed life", "fell in with the wrong crowd", and would "never normally touch drugs". I can tell you from personal experience that this is utter bollocks.

Of some of the bigger stories, although not local to me, I can tell you that after all the furory about Leah Betts death had died down, and the post mortem had been carried out they found the actual cause of death was an overdose of water!! She drank so much in the false belief that it was OK. Her brain swelled with all the water and crushed itself on the inside of her skull. There's absolutley no doubt the ecstasy she had taken contributed to her death but it was not the root cause. In addition she had drank over a bottle of vodka herself. This was covered very little in the press.

My point I'm trying to make here is that I am fully aware of the dangers of taking drugs, but if people can contribute cause of death to ecstasy in so many cases, then I can point the finger, and lay part of the blame at ridiculous dramatization of stories in the press. Lack of available and "proper" information for people.

"Drugs are bad. They'll kill you", just does not work in this part of the world because everyone knows someone who takes something and doesn't die.

If you want an example of a certain attitude towards this sort of incident in our part of the world here is a quote from a clubbing board in Scotland in reply to a post warning of these pills doing the rounds in Ayrshire :

Baz : "I'll certainly be looking out for ducks"
    LEE : "Me too, me and my mate Denis are desperate to try them"

:roll:

Unfortunatley this is all too common. Folk think they are invincible. "It won't happen to me."

Many more will die in Ayrshire this year (I know there's only a few hours left but it's true) and again next year hundreds more will die.

"I just learnt it can make me die" is dangers just aren't enough to put them off because for them there is little else.

They just go too far, and the game they're playing has an awful price to pay when you lose.

Scott McSephney 1983 - 2003 R.I.P.

Junior Freak

That last bit should say :

""I just learnt it can make me die" is way of the mark. Knowing the dangers just isn't enough to put people off because for them there can be little else. If you come from a prosperous place you may not understand, but having visited plenty of the towns and villages round here where the traditional industries closing down have left the region devastated, I can tell you the mood is not so great, and people look for a release from the grim reality of life on £75 a fortnight, and absolutlely zero prospects of getting a job.

They just go too far, and the game they're playing has an awful price to pay when you lose.

Scott McSephney 1983 - 2003 R.I.P.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

I dont take tablets anymore, they are full of shit....buy mdma powder, it's much purer & a nice hit.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes without a face
    i take as many little fella's as the next person, but i am always as safe as i can possibly be with them, and i trust the person i get them off. Its a little known fact that most people who die due to ecstacy related illness often die because of the treatment that they are given.
    all very well saying you trust the person you get them off scott, but how does he know what is in them?, does he trust the person who makes them, someone who he has never met, probably sitting in a lab somewhere in Holland?

you never know whats in them, more often than not there will be very little mdma, and more likely mda.

at least with powder you more or less know whats in it, and it doesnt make you feel hanging all the next day.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

how can you say mdma doesn't make you feel hangin the next day man?

the day after doin mdma = severe serotonin depletion alert

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast