Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Mixes wanted for ´Tear your clothes off`radio show on Techno.FM

Alright,John asked me to look around for some Techno mixes for his show,so in case anybody´s interested,write to djproduct19@hotmail.com and please make it ´Mix submission`in the subject matter..
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by acidguru View Post
    Alright,John asked me to look around for some Techno mixes for his show,so in case anybody´s interested,write to djproduct19@hotmail.com and please make it ´Mix submission`in the subject matter..
    i sent him one.
    he didnt even acknowledge it's receipt, the least he could have done was tell me it wasn't good enough.
    the guy's a cunt , he can shove his radio show up his arse.

It is inevitable.

Ah jesus mate, that is harsh- John's a good lad! He is a bloody busy man, thats likely why you got no response mate.

EDIT: Actually, you're out of line there 'tron. So he didn't play your mix, seriously get over it and stop acting like a pleb.
    Last edited by DannyBlack; 31-07-2008 at 06:48 PM.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBlack View Post
    Ah jesus mate, that is harsh- John's a good lad! He is a bloody busy man, thats likely why you got no response mate.

EDIT: Actually, you're out of line there 'tron. So he didn't play your mix, seriously get over it and stop acting like a pleb.
    i'm not out of line, i'm expressing actual fact. just because you want to kiss up to him to get him to play one of your mixes doesn't mean we all have to play the game.

BOA Mod

just because he didnt reply to one of your emails doesnt make him bad.
    Jacbri @ Proton Radio - every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 AM EST / 05:00 GMT
    X-Music @ Techno.FM - every 1st Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT

Deceptacon

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    i sent him one.
    he didnt even acknowledge it's receipt, the least he could have done was tell me it wasn't good enough.
    so he's a cunt coz he didnt play your mix?

ive dealt with john online and worked with him at 414 and i have to say he's a lovely guy. not only is he in college, he's also working for SUF and gigging, so if a few emails slip past him unnoticed i reckon we can forgive him.

pull yourself in calv. just remember that john posts on here and after seeing your rant i reckon someone else will be considered the cunt.

It is inevitable.

i'm not out of line, i'm expressing actual fact. just because you want to kiss up to him to get him to play one of your mixes doesn't mean we all have to play the game.
    Cop the f*ck on 'tron. I have never submitted a mix to him and have no plans of doing so- I'm not up to scratch. I know my limits.

It is my actual opinion that you are being a twat, once again someone says no to you so you throw your toys out of your pram.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

BOA Lifetime Member

john is a top geezer, i spent some time with him in brazil...if he missed your email then maybe hes too busy.......keep sending till you get a reply!
    Be Lucky!

Parsnip

i sent him one.
    Get over yourself.

John is one of the friendliest and hardest working people in Techno, end of story.

BOA Newbie

just have to laugh...........

The Demon Beast

John aka Product 19 is a great guy.
    Truth Be Told.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Junior Freak

who the hell is john
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.

Deceptacon

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuku View Post
    who the hell is john
    who the hell is lag?

It is inevitable.

Tell you who is a miserable cunt, proper up his own star hole- Barry Technologies. What a douche bag, I made 5 tunes in "techno ejay" and he won't release them- proper bell end.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmtech View Post
    who the hell is lag?
    thats like asking "who is god"
    the answer would be very vague
    So. Behind their eyes the hope in them was sickening, and in many, dead. They lived from event to event with a subtle terror of the gap between, filling up their lives with distractions to avoid the emptiness where curiosity should have been, and breathing a gasp of relief when the children passed the point of asking questions about what life was for.

It is inevitable.

Ryuuku?
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Junior Freak

hi, its me.
    thought that having a diff nick on every forum kinda gets some people confused

It is inevitable.

Had me confused for a while there mate! I looked at the postes you started- clever me innit!
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Junior Freak

ure as clever and noble as the john guy!

i understand what he did here. hes improving the scene by first giving random BOA people hope, and then making them question themselves about their own skills. as soon as aratrons rage passes hell be all over the BOA DJ forum.

It is inevitable.

:lol:
    Damn, you're right- he DID make me question myself! How very dare him!
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast