Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default Deepforces, Mainfield, Shandar & Tubetonic

Do you consider them as hardtrance? i was wondering what you guys opinions are

To me they are a cross between Eurodance music and hard trance and the now currently hands up. They are really good at their style of hardness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbrO3_r3erg Shandar & Tube tonic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRpGXLAD9Uw Deepforces
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33leqeKIh-E Mainfield

BOA Newbie

I dunno..?
    Theres defenitely a couple of tunes they've done that I would play, but in general, i think they're quite boring, as if theyre almost progressive hardstyle trance. The Deepforces track; "HARDER" was good but lacked very many original ideas, very much a megara and lee with a different bassline. I dont mind the beefed up euro sound too much, though most of it borders on gabba-fied vocal cheese.
    I'd like to see them link up with someone fresh and do something ear-grabbing.

Just realised "Harder" was written by the Patrick Shah aka Pedro Del Mar.

BUSTED.
    Last edited by djotraxx; 22-09-2008 at 10:47 AM.

BOA Lifetime Member

deep forces - harder and paranoid are 2 of my fav tunes over the last few yrs

BOA Newbie

Hands down I'd have to say that this is my least favourite type of Hard Dance type music. Pure cheese on toast. It has horrible basslines, annoying synth sounds and cheesy melodies. That second one is a prime example.
    Last edited by spacetek18; 23-09-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Old Skool Moderator

I have to say i am liking some of Tube Tonic & Shandars stuff. U also sometimes get good remixes of there stuff too.

The other 2 examples are a bit on the cheesy side tho imo.

Hardstyle & Hard Trance demos welcome

Email to Ally@Notoriouswhite.com

Junior Freak

I must say i like too start a set with a few euro hard trance sounds like these Iain Cross up to now plays some wicked tunes by Deepforces Tube tonic etc. Check out The Hitmen they do some awesome tunes deepforces last wish on Shook EP Awesome tune! The Mainfield link is very similar to Dj Dean Kick Off which is also a wicked tune. Is very difficult to say if this is Hard Trance, Euro Hard Dance maybe, genres cross over alot nowadays!