Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by mad scouser
    Quote Originally Posted by macca
    Quote Originally Posted by Downwards
    aaaaah but thats the thing mate, rooney is blue through & through...owen was blue aswell when he was a kid (even though he is a sheep shagger playing for england) ;) , so tell me this, how long will owen stay at the shite for :lol:

and your dad should have gave you a back hander when he found out you were a kopite, that's all you need, a bit of sense knocked into ya. :lol:
    ur the 1 who supports the wingin mickey mouse side u need a slap maybe 2 wake urself up
    :clap:

owen will probably leave this season. but liverpool will be able 2 use the 30/40 million they would get for him on another top class striker. another question for you, do you honeslty think rooney's gonna stay at a mediocre side like evertons for as long as owen has now? and will u get half as much money as liverpool will for owen? easy no! what can everton offer a player of his quality?
    a thing called loyalty?
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Newbie

aaaaah but thats the thing mate, rooney is blue through & through...owen was blue aswell when he was a kid (even though he is a sheep shagger playing for england) ;) , so tell me this, how long will owen stay at the shite for :lol:

and your dad should have gave you a back hander when he found out you were a kopite, that's all you need, a bit of sense knocked into ya. :lol:
    ur the 1 who supports the wingin mickey mouse side u need a slap maybe 2 wake urself up

owen will probably leave this season. but liverpool will be able 2 use the 30/40 million they would get for him on another top class striker. another question for you, do you honeslty think rooney's gonna stay at a mediocre side like evertons for as long as owen has now? and will u get half as much money as liverpool will for owen? easy no! what can everton offer a player of his quality?
    a thing called loyalty?
    you do talk shite loyalty will get you so far but players of his quality wanna win things, you cant expect the lad to play for everton all his career and not win anything. players like him wanna be able to tell there kids when there older i won this i played in this competion and make something of there career and better themselves, not i played for a mediocre side like everton and won nothing

BOA Lifetime Member

I know, I dont expect rooney to spend his whole career at everton, but he isn't going anywhere in the near future.

i swear you kopite's are all the same, full of shit.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

I know, I dont expect rooney to spend his whole career at everton, but he isn't going anywhere in the near future.

lmfao we r ha ha ha downwards told u keep these jokes comin

BOA Newbie

we tell you what you cant handle the truth so keep crying about liverpool. you might as well moan about liverpool because there aint much too shout about at everton is there pmsl

Ultimate Freak

we tell you what you cant handle the truth so keep crying about liverpool. you might as well moan about liverpool because there aint much too shout about at everton is there pmsl
    it all comes into place y blue noses winge quality lmfao

BOA Lifetime Member

us winge hahaha lmao, that's all you kopites do, and it's the same thing all the time, I am blue & proud, I couldnt care what you red shite say.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

us winge hahaha lmao, that's all you kopites do, and it's the same thing all the time, I am blue & proud, I couldnt care what you red shite say.
    y u replyin then lol

BOA Lifetime Member

cos Im not having any red cunt giving me shit lad
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

cos Im not having any red cunt giving me shit lad
    awwwwwwwwww gis a hug lol

BOA Lifetime Member

nah I might catch anfielditis off you :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

nah I might catch anfielditis off you :lol:
    or winge-itus of u lmfao :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

The plight of Liverpool striker Emile Heskey to become the spearhead of England forward line took a step forward yesterday, when he was awarded a lottery grant to help him recover from a rare mental condition.

Heskey on the ground

The effects of the condition, known simply as 'Down Key Syndrome', manifest themselves under extremes of physical activity, thus are massively damaging to his footballing career.

The symptoms are already known to most Premiership defenders who have to witness the Leicester reject tumble to the ground at regular intervals.

The less knowledgable football fan may see this as simply clumbsiness, but this is not so as I was told by Dr Vlatkov of Birmingham Polytechnic, a leading expert in the field and key man in the rehabilitation of Heskey.

Dr Vlatkov detailed to me the horrific implications of this condition from studies on local patients in his homeland of Moldova:

'Ze problem wis mi patients wranged from ze simple headayche to ze more serious problem of death. Ze boy Emile has only zi weekest form of ze disease, and eet iz fully curable. Alas he suffers from occasional vertical deficiency, but zis is a symptom of the treatment and not the disease.'

Dr Vlatmov then told me about the specifics of the treatment he conducted on Mr Heskey:

'Vell firsten I stuck an emormous anal probe into the boy. Zen I started ze treatment. I do not vish to go into the itsy bitzy details, but suffice to say he is now taking only small pills - orally ofcourse'.

'Ze money from ze lottey grant vill help to provide ze highest quality cover that anyone can provide. It vil also help me pay off my mortgage.'

I spoke to the doctor about the critiscism that has surrounded the whole situation. It has been widely rumoured that Mr Heskey has no such disease, and the treatment that he detailed is all a sham. Even the origins of the disease have been brought into question.

'Yes, I am vully aware of zees media lies. I can assue you zat Mr Heskey and I had a long and prosperous probing session, for sure'.

Mr Heskey refused to comment on his situation, prefering to concentrate on his football.

:lol: :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

ive looked into the future an it shows when emile heskey is pass it at 32 everton annonce there most expensive an class signing lmfao

BOA Newbie

ive looked into the future an it shows when emile heskey is pass it at 32 everton annonce there most expensive an class signing lmfao
    thats quality lad :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

past it? he was never any good from the start :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

past it? he was never any good from the start :lol:
    exactly :lol:

BOA Newbie

the next day it all falls through everton cant pay the £300 fee pmsl

BOA Lifetime Member

haha :lol: we are not that skint :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12