Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Deceptacon

well if its in "the sun" i would take it with a pinch of salt!

BOA Lifetime Member

right so when it gets to ireland we will get a bunch of irish cunts (dj's) and beat him up and down the country ...
    yeah he is abusing people that make him money!!!!
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

It is inevitable.

Im gonna rush up while he is on stage with that silly mouse head costume, cum all over his shoes then wipe my jizz on the foamy head gear.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Ultimate Freak

sounds like a prize nob................."local djs better stay out of his way".......ooohh scary!

prick

It is inevitable.

Hahahahahaha, bet he's a right limp wristed mammy's boy. Well he makes House, so thats a dead cert.

*only half kidding house heads.
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Ultimate Freak

sounds like a right cok wap!

Supreme Freak
    moreton/leasowe/secombe/new brighton/birkenhead/hoylake/west kirby/neston/meols/upton/ford/woody

Deadmau5 em mix he don t like playing other people tunes does he dj s must be pond life to him

Deadmau5 - Complications (Mau5trap)
    Deadmau5 - Sometimes Complicated (Mau5trap)
    Deadmau5 - Bye Friend (Mau5trap)
    Sydney Blu - Senses Of The Mind
    Deadmau5 Vs Jelo The Reward Is More Cheese (Summer Festival 08 Version) (Rising Trax)
    Deadmau5 - Hi Friend (Mau5trap)
    BSOD – Milton (White Label)
    Supermayer - 2 Of Us (Deadmau5 Edit) (Kompakt)
    Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink (Deadmau5 Edit) (Border Community)
    Matt Rock - What You Feel (Deadmau5 Remix) (Hardplace)
    Deadmau5 - Desynchronised (Mau5trap)
    John Dahlback - Pyramid (Original) (Cr2)
    Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin (Piano Version) (Mau5trap)
    Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin (Mau5trap) + Morgan Page - The Longest Road (Accapella) (Netwerk)
    Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (Mau5trap)
    Deadmau5 - Arguru (Songbird/Blackhole)
    Deadmai5 - Alone With You (Mau5trap)
    Deadmau5 - Brazil (Second Edit) (Mau5trap)
    Deadmau5 - Clockwork (Songbird/Blackhole)
    Deadmau5 – Jaded (Mau5trap
    Last edited by markandrew; 28-10-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Junior Freak

He has threads on forums all over the place now about this, a lot of them much longer and more heated than this one. So, thousands of people who have never heard of him and would never listen to him, now know his name, and are now talking about him. I think he's won.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Smear View Post
    He has threads on forums all over the place now about this, a lot of them much longer and more heated than this one. So, thousands of people who have never heard of him and would never listen to him, now know his name, and are now talking about him. I think he's won.
    kind of like how britney spears won?

Junior Freak

Well surely you don't think this is bad publicity. This time next year I guarantee he'll be playing festivals all over the place, doing the occasional remix for some really big people and even occasionally getting into the charts. He'll never have to be in the same room as a DJ again, that's basically what the article is really saying. And threads like this just prove how successful a move it was.

Junior Freak

Thumbs down

This interview went out on DJMAG.

Here is the cover:
    http://www.djmag.com/index.php?op=th...&magazine_id=6

BOA Lifetime Member

Well surely you don't think this is bad publicity. This time next year I guarantee he'll be playing festivals all over the place, doing the occasional remix for some really big people and even occasionally getting into the charts. He'll never have to be in the same room as a DJ again, that's basically what the article is really saying. And threads like this just prove how successful a move it was.
    The guy's totally disposable though. Personally, I think biting the hand that feeds you is always pretty dumb unless the full intention is to burn a bridge for good and not look back. Regardless, I've heard the name enough, seen some of the silly pictures, but still haven't heard one track from this kid and, in all likelihood, never will. If I do, I likely won't know and won't remember. About as quick as it felt like people started buzzing about him, he disappeared and all I kept hearing about was "Girl Talk." His schtick is simply too replacable for comments like this to do him any good. However, thing is, I highly doubt anyone who's buying his music much gives a **** anyways and will forget about him in the near future regardless.
    A person belonging to one or more Order is just as likely to carry a flag of the counter-establishment as the flag of the establishment, just as long as it is a flag. --P.D.

BOA Lifetime Member

ye but, he told people that buy most of his music their cunts..
    fail
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

Parsnip

He's a pretty good producer, to be fair.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djfilthmonger View Post
    ye but, he told people that buy most of his music their cunts..
    fail
    Half of his fans will make the assumption that he means everyone else except his fans, and the other half will say 'who cares, as long as the tunes are good'. For everyone else he's now 'infamous', the guy who 'tells it like it is and isn't afraid to speak his mind' , and 'that guy in the mouse costume who swore in a magazine'. And that kind of publicity is worth a hell of a lot these days, no matter how transparent and limp it is. I wouldn't be surprised if just on BOA, 5 people start listening to and enjoying Deadmau5 just from reading this. At least.

By the end of the night this thread will be longer than almost all of the recent threads in this part of the forum, and it's about someone none of us should ever have even heard of. If that's not a successful publicity stunt then I don't know what is. At the end of the day, and i'm aware of the irony of saying this, but the reason stunts like this work is because people are ****ing idiots. There's nothing more exciting to them than a musician pretending to stick the middle finger up at 'the establishment' for no apparent reason.

(I am also aware of the irony of me posting 3 times on a thread that is encouraging Deadmau5, haha, so this will be my last, I promise)

It is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by TechMouse View Post
    He's a pretty good producer, to be fair.

I dunno man, I find his music tiresome. It might technically be good, but whats the point if it's bland as feck?
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Parsnip

Meh, everything has a time and place.

I have a soft spot for very techy breaks.

It is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by TechMouse View Post
    Meh, everything has a time and place.

I have a soft spot for very techy breaks.

ah yeak you're right. I'm sure he something out there that Id identify with. pity he's a bellend.

I do like his Mousey head, it is wicked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icl4qGvil1E
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

BOA Newbie

Maybe his next stunt will be to go over the falls in a barrel.

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by beat_theory View Post
    Maybe his next stunt will be to go over the falls in a barrel.
    Im there!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast