Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: windows vista

BOA Lifetime Member

macbooks all the way over notebooks

Macs do portable properly.

Junior Freak

just a question for a friend - what is a good (or the best) mother board and chip set - cash unlimited

BOA Lifetime Member

That is a possibility...
    Pure F*ckin' Noize Terror...

Junior Freak

i hope you guys are talking about vista 32bits

becouse vista 64 bits it not bad at all! (SP1 versions)

i have dual boot in one partition XP SP3 32bits and in another Vista SP1 64bits (or better i have 4 partitions XP,VISTA,LINUX,and hacked MAC OSX 10.5.6 just for logic 8.0.2)

i dont use the original versions , i build my own with NLITE (for XP) and VLITE (for vista)

just install the nlite , the nlite will scan your CD/DVD and then you can remove and tweak everything you can imagine from vista/xp even make unattended instalations (without asking for serial/activation or nothing else on install or adding new drivers and updates to your cd/dvd)

then you convert the final result to a cd/dvd :)

my windows vista 64 bits SP1 is just 600mb , the performance is amazing!! 64bits systems are another world to the new processors (32 bits systems dont explore the maximum of them)

my XP 32bits SP3 is 200mb only too

80% of the original cd/dvd installs are useless crap and waste alot of pc resources

about people asking for a laptop that support xp , all laptops support xp , theres alot of sites with all drivers for laptops some of them have the drivers available on official website

i already instaled XP in one ACER , one ASUS , one TOSHIBA (all new laptops get by my friends this christmas)
    Last edited by Elvio Neto; 08-01-2009 at 04:09 AM.

Ultimate Freak

just came across this problem today my pal tripple b just got himself a quad core 8 gig ram studio pc , but he has windows exp , so instantly we were alerted to the fact it was only recognising 3 gig ram when it has 8.

unfortunatly he is going to have to format the disk and install vista wot a ball ache after installing all the software and plugs .

nightmare but hey u learn from ya mistakes thats wot this games all about trial and era me thinks.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jon connor View Post
    just came across this problem today my pal tripple b just got himself a quad core 8 gig ram studio pc , but he has windows exp , so instantly we were alerted to the fact it was only recognising 3 gig ram when it has 8.

unfortunatly he is going to have to format the disk and install vista wot a ball ache after installing all the software and plugs .

nightmare but hey u learn from ya mistakes thats wot this games all about trial and era me thinks.
    When doing this did you find out how many gig of R.A.M vista recognises

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by josephjobling View Post
    128GB iirc.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by ORIS View Post
    128GB iirc.
    blimey - i can do plenty of upgrading then

Junior Freak

nabrekla su tehno muda

Junior Freak

aphex_hn nice picture but i think you must try it

i read alot of beta testers talking very good things about windows 7 , 30% better performance in games , great support for hardware , compatibility with old drivers from win95 win98 XP etc new windows update is amazing too alot of new and discontinued hardware have drivers there , you can format your pc and windows 7 will find and install all drivers for you

looks like vista (have some elements of vista graphic interface) but its faster than xp , even in boot , and only uses 400mb ram , this time microsoft is doing something asked by the comunity , windows 7 is been builded to beat windows XP

i will try it when i have time , i receive windows 7 ultimate and original key from microsoft (in 8 january) but i sell my pc , im building a new one , in the end of this week i will make a intensive test in this new OS

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by josephjobling View Post
    no mate i aint been back yet will ask him later we got sum techy dude to come and do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12