Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default CALLING ALL PRODUCERS! Exclusive Street Fighter II Remix Competition!

CALLING ALL PRODUCERS!
    Exclusive Street Fighter II Remix Competition!

REMIX STREET FIGHTER II AND WIN XBOX 360S
    + STREET FIGHTER IV GAMES!

To celebrate the launch of Street Fighter IV, the latest instalment in one of the most successful fighting game series of all time video games giant Capcom has made available the original, fully-mastered vocal, FX and music samples taken from the cult classic Street Fighter II, enabling DJs and producers access to cut, scratch, remix and re-edit these classic parts to their hearts content. Trackitdown have teamed up with Capcom to bring you this exclusive remix competition offering DJs and producers across the globe access to download a full Street Fighter II sample pack for free featuring classic 8-bit vocal gems such as Hadoken, Sonic Boom, Tiger Uppercut alongside hundreds of FX noises and music in lossless .wav format.

All you need to do is download the sample pack below and show us your skills. We’re interested to hear remixes across the whole spectrum of electronic music so don’t be shy. The four best remixes will each win an Xbox 360 and copy of the brand new Street Fighter IV game, with runners up winning copies of the game. Trackitdown.net will also give away the winning tracks post-competition for free as a featured bundle. Super stardom awaits!

Download the pack here, and for full terms and conditions, head over to http://www.trackitdown.net/streetfighter4

Email your entries to streetfighter@trackitdown.net Competition closes Feb 2nd, and the judging panel's decision is final.

Street Fighter IV is released on Feb 20th on PS3 and Xbox 360.

For more information visit http://www.streetfighter.com

Deceptacon

sweet! this i'll be checking out! RYU-KEN

BOA Lifetime Member

hahah thats exactly what I had in mind

that and "yat-sa!" and other squeaks from chun-li

Junior Freak

frackin awesome :D cant wait to try this

Junior Freak

Sounds good, the dead lines a little tight

BOA Lifetime Member

cool mite give it shot , but i wont enter unless i really like it . cool to have streetfighter track.
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)