Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default been seriously pissed by yesterday match

and especially by the ref. Gerrard cunt should be sent off for the more or less similar faul as Lampard, and then for diving into penalty area. Match should be draw and not 2:0 for Livrpool loosers....
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol: gerrard's the golden boy isn't he, can get away with murder
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    and especially by the ref. Gerrard cunt should be sent off for the more or less similar faul as Lampard, and then for diving into penalty area. Match should be draw and not 2:0 for Livrpool loosers....

Idiot... Gerrards tackle was veyr different to lampards. lampard had studs up and both feet aimed at the player. It was wreckless no matter whether he got the ball or not. It is a leg breaker, plain and simple. Lampard is well known for this type of tackle. It was a red as the law states. Besides this, Lampard wasn;t seen in the game, so he made little difference anyway. Gerrard's was one footed and the foot was down and the replays give a clear view of the difference. As for the dive. What a muppet, did you actually watch the replay? He was clearly knocked over. If you call someone a diver, at least use an accurate example of it... otherwise the rest of your writing is about as reliable as a painting in wave wet sand.

and what would you know about 'it should have been'. Chelsea weren't even in the game.

TYPICAL UNITED MUPPETS!

BOA Lifetime Member

man, wake up to reality. Gerard is certified diving cunt, everyone knows it, same as everyone knows you can hardly be champions this year. probly more years, but that's another story.

What I was pointing out is, that Gerrard should deffinitely go with yellow after his first tackle, then after the diving theater it should be red... Score was 0:0, and even Chelsea was pretty dreaful, you didnt do much in first 65 mins, did you????
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    man, wake up to reality. Gerard is certified diving cunt, everyone knows it, same as everyone knows you can hardly be champions this year. probly more years, but that's another story.

What I was pointing out is, that Gerrard should deffinitely go with yellow after his first tackle, then after the diving theater it should be red... Score was 0:0, and even Chelsea was pretty dreaful, you didnt do much in first 65 mins, did you????
    this man speaks the truth
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

niether chalenges were a booking imo. and i can assure you that gerrard didnt not dive in the instance i think you are talking of, i was sat right infront of it and he was clearly sandwiched between to chavski players.

as for diving,everyone does it, english players have been to hones tin the past and its cost them.every other cunt does it so time for a taste of your own medicene.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    this man speaks the truth
    Makes me laugh at how these manc fans go on about how we don't trouble these teams when we clearly dominate them and have fallen short on the final shot on goal, yet the mancs praise themselves for 'gritting out' lucky wins against everyone and playing shite. You can count on one hand how many games man united actually showed glimpses of being worthy champions.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    Makes me laugh at how these manc fans go on about how we don't trouble these teams when we clearly dominate them and have fallen short on the final shot on goal, yet the mancs praise themselves for 'gritting out' lucky wins against everyone and playing shite. You can count on one hand how many games man united actually showed glimpses of being worthy champions.
    united may not have been at their free flowing best this season but we're certainly more worthy league leaders than any of the other team in the league

of that there is no doubt
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

united may not have been at their free flowing best this season but we're certainly more worthy league leaders than any of the other team in the league

of that there is no doubt
    haha, only in your mind!

BOA Lifetime Member

haha, only in your mind!
    mate, don't be a weapon all your life
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha..

Best thing ive read all day.

GTFO Numeric. I'll tell you the difference between the 2 challenges mate about 3ft. Were as Gerrard went in hard, he didnt lunge in, his stoods were'nt showing and he was on the ground. Dont come across all high and might mate about diving either which it wasnt. Your team is full of them more so than any other PL Team.

He was knocked, it was a slight knock, but Carricks was at the weekend aswell so go figure mate.

And bloodstar we didnt do anything for the first 65 mins?

9 Shots on Target, and 7 Off target are you saying they all came after Lampard was sent off?

I seem to remember czech saving well from rieria, from alonso, oh and from mascherano all in the first half. That could of been 3-0?

If chelsea would of had an extra two men we would of beaten them, we wanted it more plain and simple.

And as for the red card, i seem to remember the chavs getting a dodgy peno last season, so what goes around comes around..

And Numeric dont come with that BS mate, your only worried because your tame side limped to a 1-0 (again) against everton from a dodgy peno.

You seem to forget Uniteds dodgy red last season or the season before on mikel?

Worry about your own team, Stevies class its a shame your midfield is on its way out..

Hargreaves, (anyone remember him) Anderson (He makes lucas look good)
    Giggs (Pension time) Scholes (Pension time) Oh and carrick a poor mans frank lampard.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha..

Best thing ive read all day.

GTFO Numeric. I'll tell you the difference between the 2 challenges mate about 3ft. Were as Gerrard went in hard, he didnt lunge in, his stoods were'nt showing and he was on the ground. Dont come across all high and might mate about diving either which it wasnt. Your team is full of them more so than any other PL Team.

He was knocked, it was a slight knock, but Carricks was at the weekend aswell so go figure mate.

And bloodstar we didnt do anything for the first 65 mins?

9 Shots on Target, and 7 Off target are you saying they all came after Lampard was sent off?

I seem to remember czech saving well from rieria, from alonso, oh and from mascherano all in the first half. That could of been 3-0?

If chelsea would of had an extra two men we would of beaten them, we wanted it more plain and simple.

And as for the red card, i seem to remember the chavs getting a dodgy peno last season, so what goes around comes around..

And Numeric dont come with that BS mate, your only worried because your tame side limped to a 1-0 (again) against everton from a dodgy peno.

You seem to forget Uniteds dodgy red last season or the season before on mikel?

Worry about your own team, Stevies class its a shame your midfield is on its way out..

Hargreaves, (anyone remember him) Anderson (He makes lucas look good)
    Giggs (Pension time) Scholes (Pension time) Oh and carrick a poor mans frank lampard.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    oh, so you win a game and now you're back givin it the big 'un, when last week it was 'rafa this, rafa that, he's losing the plot' ffs

limped to a 1-0 win? did you actually see the game? obviously not, united created enough to win by a greater margin, played some good stuff as a matter of fact, everton defended well and also had one or two chances, united managed what liverpool couldn't just days earlier, to pick up a win against everton

and your spastic comments regarding the united midfield don't even warrant a response, but i'll tell you this for nothing, no united fan is worried that liverpool could win the league, least of all me
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Rehab: sorry man, there were no serious chance for scoring before Lampard was sent off. chelsea were under pressure time to time, but i think 0:0 till 65th minute was fair...
    were trying to find a video to watch Gerrard's diving skills again. He didnt look like he is gonna attempt to goal, but rather ask for a penalty when running between two deffenders..
    Last edited by BloodStar; 02-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Ultimate Freak

liverpool dominated the game and fully deserved the win, i dont think anyone would doubt that.....

thought the sending off was very harsh, but i think liverpool would have scored sooner or later even if lampard was still on the pitch......i cant believe the fa arent gonna take action against that unibrowed twat bosingwa

as for gerrard, it did look like one of his dives.....its cringeworthy when he does it, its the way he is nearenough looking at the ref as he falls... but its not as if hes the only one that dives now is he??.......

but hopefully this win will give them more confidence and we can get a string of wins under the belt ........although we only have one decent striker now

BOA Lifetime Member

oh, so you win a game and now you're back givin it the big 'un, when last week it was 'rafa this, rafa that, he's losing the plot' ffs

limped to a 1-0 win? did you actually see the game? obviously not, united created enough to win by a greater margin, played some good stuff as a matter of fact, everton defended well and also had one or two chances, united managed what liverpool couldn't just days earlier, to pick up a win against everton

and your spastic comments regarding the united midfield don't even warrant a response, but i'll tell you this for nothing, no united fan is worried that liverpool could win the league, least of all me

I repeat!. Only in your mind!

Ultimate Freak

They aint spastic comments are they though. There true.

Your midfield is weak.

I cant wait to see maureens boys spank you in Italy and expose your shoddy midfield for what it is.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    They aint spastic comments are they though. There true.

Your midfield is weak.

I cant wait to see maureens boys spank you in Italy and expose your shoddy midfield for what it is.
    you're talking about the midfield that won the league and champions league double last season, and that currently sits atop of the premier league table, and has a damn good chance of winning every trophy in sight over the next few months

clown
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

you're talking about the midfield that won the league and champions league double last season, and that currently sits atop of the premier league table, and has a damn good chance of winning every trophy in sight over the next few months

clown
    eh, all of a sudden you are not so certain of it... normally it's an arrogant WE WILL... all of a sudden it's GOOD CHANCE ...

any fears kicking in?

BOA Lifetime Member

eh, all of a sudden you are not so certain of it... normally it's an arrogant WE WILL... all of a sudden it's GOOD CHANCE ...

any fears kicking in?
    we're talkin about all four trophies, as if i'm gonna say that we'll win them all, we have a good chance

united will win the premier league though
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

I repeat!. Only in your mind!
    did i see liverpool get dumped out of the fa cup last by everton? or was that all in my mind too? :lol:
    Numeric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast