Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Default Liverpool win but...

Benitez needs to go

BOA Lifetime Member

Torres = Quality.

1 chance, 1 goal
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Supreme Freak

spacehopper..

still in europe, still in with a shout on the league..

are you mad?

but rafa will go - real next season..
    <acid&beat-stompingfeet-keepingtechnounique>

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    Benitez needs to go
    Why? Hes rested alot of first team players? We dominated that game again, Kuyt should of had a goal, babel missed a sitter? We won, what the **** is your problem. If this was united or any other team bar us, people would be saying it was a sign of intent to win the league, no doubt the media and the mancs will be saying it is lucky... Spacehopper instead of being a part time fan mate, get behind your team and the manager.. Top of the league for time being, qualified first in the group stages, won most of games in the group stages, were as united drew more and had an easier group. Get a ****ing grip man, who else could do a better job than benitez.. he may be eccentric, but he showed yesterday that he knew what he was doing, the team and the substitutions dont pick themselves..
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Why? Hes rested alot of first team players? We dominated that game again, Kuyt should of had a goal, babel missed a sitter? We won, what the **** is your problem. If this was united or any other team bar us, people would be saying it was a sign of intent to win the league, no doubt the media and the mancs will be saying it is lucky... Spacehopper instead of being a part time fan mate, get behind your team and the manager.. Top of the league for time being, qualified first in the group stages, won most of games in the group stages, were as united drew more and had an easier group. Get a ****ing grip man, who else could do a better job than benitez.. he may be eccentric, but he showed yesterday that he knew what he was doing, the team and the substitutions dont pick themselves..
    same old i see your own fans want him out !! you will find a lot want him out for his stupid tactical changes which backfire 90% of the time .. but he can be a good manager when hes not loosing the plot ! i used to like the bloke , but now i find him a comedian ....

yes hes done quite well this season .... lets see what he does at the end , then you can all say if its a good job or not !!

BOA Lifetime Member

Some fans want rid and some don't....

there are manc fans I know who want rid of fergie! .... so what do you make of that? Everyone has their opinion...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    Some fans want rid and some don't....

there are manc fans I know who want rid of fergie! .... so what do you make of that? Everyone has their opinion...
    :lol:
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Its not hard to spot that since querez has gone, united have lacked the killer instinct. I thought liverpool had problems finishing teams off.. another 1-0.. Tbh it should of been 0-0 as giggs was offside and west ham outplayed united in stages and at least deserved a draw.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

it was a battle yesterday, west ham played really well, i couldn't care less though, united got the three points, and that is all that matters

awesome finish from giggs btw
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    it was a battle yesterday, west ham played really well, i couldn't care less though, united got the three points, and that is all that matters

awesome finish from giggs btw
    so for once, you are admitting you were shit and lucky

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    so for once, you are admitting you were shit and lucky
    i always tell it like it is, you kopites don't even watch half these united games so why you think you're entitled to comment on how we've performed is beyond me
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

i always tell it like it is, you kopites don't even watch half these united games so why you think you're entitled to comment on how we've performed is beyond me
    I do watch united when i can and i have watched all of there games the last few weeks, hoping that they would slip up Ronaldo was poor again yesterday infact if i cant understand why he has a hissy fit when he gets tackled and the procedes to berate his own team mates.. Its not like he is gonna pass to anyone anyway... Good finish by giggs even if it was offside
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Ronaldo was poor again yesterday infact if i cant understand why he has a hissy fit when he gets tackled and the procedes to berate his own team mates.. Its not like he is gonna pass to anyone anyway...
    you need to take a look at his number of assists, but aye, he does need to sort himself out and stop acting like a big baby when he gets tackled
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Torres saved Rafa's butt. Hmm, if there wouldnt be 2 big mistakes by Crouch and Distin, they would go with 2 goals lost.

Man U were also pretty lucky on WestHam. Their midfield play was really bad, except Giggs and Carrick.
    but when we talk about luck, no one can beat livrpool this weekend. Rafa's departure postponed 1 week.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    Torres saved Rafa's butt. Hmm, if there wouldnt be 2 big mistakes by Crouch and Distin, they would go with 2 goals lost.

Man U were also pretty lucky on WestHam. Their midfield play was really bad, except Giggs and Carrick.
    but when we talk about luck, no one can beat livrpool this weekend. Rafa's departure postponed 1 week.
    How was it lucky?

Define lucky. Lucky for me would be someone taking a shot, it coming off the corner flag, it flying back into play hitting the defenders head coming off the post and then the bar and going in?

Thats Lucky.

Scoring in the last minute is not lucky mate, it doesnt matter when you score it could be the 19th or 91st minute? Nothing lucky about that.

Kuyt and Aurelio scored on saturday so how did Torres save Rafa?

I mean last time checked it was his job to score goals as a striker? So how is he saving him exactly :lol:.

And football is a game of mistakes, generally one team makes a mistake and the other capitlises on it.. Thats generally how goals are scored.

It does amaze me, how much of a bashing rafa gets, theres a massive witch hunt for him at the mo, and when you look around the prem and some of the other top four teams, ie Wenger who aint done nothing for 5 years and somehow manages to stay clear of any press assault, its bloody odd..

The media have certain templates for teams, ie United win 1-0 (unconvincingly) headline would read. United show there dominant force by going back top.

Liverpool Win anygame. Lucky Liverpool hang on in there to stay 2nd?

I dont bother reading the papers anymore, there is no point as i already know what they are going to say...
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

It does amaze me, how much of a bashing rafa gets, theres a massive witch hunt for him at the mo, and when you look around the prem and some of the other top four teams, ie Wenger who aint done nothing for 5 years and somehow manages to stay clear of any press assault, its bloody odd..
    wenger hasn't spent doe like benitez has
    Numeric

Supreme Freak

Need to take a leaf out of MON's book really...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by judas_beast View Post
    He is a very good manager, no doubt about that. Seemingly humble also.

Ultimate Freak

wenger hasn't spent doe like benitez has
    Thats bollox numeric..

Wenger has constantly moaned about various different things that affect him team over the years..

You obviously have a short term memory.

He also went as far to say that benitez was right the other week after his press conference, suggesting the fixture list wasnt fair
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by judas_beast View Post
    What leaf is that?
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast