Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    It is inevitable.

Default Bryan Zentz- Goddess.

What an absolute beauty of a track. Everytime I hear it, it gives me that exciting feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kedn8F2yElM
    Bás Ar An Impireacht

Junior Freak

have it on a vinnyl, and still stays on my favorite box.

Ultimate Freak

Zentz is the man. I enjoy his new stuff plus his old stuff as Barada from the 90s remain among my all time favorites. He did killer live PAs back then as well. Good to see the guy get credit.

BOA Lifetime Member

His PAs are pretty damned good. I still have a bunch of his Barada stuff on definitive. Classic tracks to be sure.
    You burned it, you donkey!

BOA Lifetime Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tw3LBqhHwY

Quote Originally Posted by drift9 View Post
    Zentz is the man. I enjoy his new stuff plus his old stuff as Barada from the 90s remain among my all time favorites. He did killer live PAs back then as well. Good to see the guy get credit.
    Didn't we see him at Studio 95? Was that the name? I remember he had a Nord Lead and two 303s. Was that X-Files night (...and day...and night)?
    Last edited by eppertheleper; 01-07-2009 at 03:34 PM.
    Head Honcho with the Ladies

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by eppertheleper View Post
    Didn't we see him at Studio 95? Was that the name? I remember he had a Nord Lead and two 303s. Was that X-Files night (...and day...and night)?
    yeah we saw him there. I also caught him a few times before you guys came up to Mich that summer. have no recollection whatsoever in terms of what gear he was using.

Glue. one of my all time favs. saw him destroy a floor with that as his closing track on a PA. place went nuts. one of my favorite moments from "those days."

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by eppertheleper View Post
    yes. jameson thought he looked like a fish.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter