Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default my new tracks 2010

hey guys long time no speaky av ya missed me hahahahahahah naaa had a lovely year away and back with a fresh head fresh tracks fresh focus , will be releasing my new stuff shortly, i will have 3 labels from now on to acomadate the styles i want to put out SUPERTECH " hard fururistic techno" CONOFLEX "techno" SKYTECH "more tech trance projects but the stuff with out the cheesy breaks lol .

you can catch some preview of the new formats on
    SUPERTECH UK on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

thanks and its good to be back lets aviitt!

BOA Lifetime Member

Welcome back from the land of the dead John,
    Hope you are well mate

Steve
    I am not here but my ghost still lingers

Ultimate Freak

well it a never give up dude hahahaha no ive finished my offshore wind farm training etc so now i can do techno things again , just cant wait to start work so i can make techno on the lappy with a nice set of beyer dynamics in the middle of the ****in sea sat on top of a turbine hahahahahahahahahah

love it well now im happy have a good future and still do techno projects lovely.

The Demon Beast

Hey guys, long time I haven't been around here.
    Jon, glad to see you back into the swing.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Supreme Freak

Hello there matey....

Been a while my friend >> how was your Birthday day day ?? you shoulda juss called me >>

Had a listen to your MySpace page >> Acid Attacker 2010 sounded cool>> hmmmmmmm .>.. > .. >>

To be honest mate I'm gonna give you a shove a little bit because I think you can extend better >> it's all ok putting out the groove but you are not trying yourself out >> testing your abilities

you are 'playing it safe' with all your frequencies - you know where most are supposed to be >> and you are not taking any risks with the bottom end >> and you are keeping to formula

'Star Walker' works a treat for the crowd it was designed for >> but you are in limbo with your creations >> the balance between Hard Dance & Techno is one that needs to be managed .. .. one is not the other

Hope you think thats fair play mate >> do feel free to discuss my comments as you know I'm not a joker
    Strength in numbers...MySpace
    Music Links

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah man, nice to have you back for sure. I'll give these a last on the monitors too tomorrow. try to remember to leave some feedback.