Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default m-zone & kenny sharp hysteria 99 set wanted

hi all, does anyone have/ and can they upload if they do the hysteria tape from these guys from 1999?? i cant remember which hysteria it was from but its def from 99 era, m-zone plays the following tracks:
    das system vs dj frost - das system, chrome & price - automatic, green court - follow me, profiler - this is who we are, nuw idol - pollys pharmacy & balaeric bill - destination sunshine to name a few, kenny sharps set is quite an uplifiting one from what i remember he plays pulsedriver - kiss that sound (tibby mix) but im after a few of the others from it but i lost the tape years ago, any help appreciated.

Ultimate Freak

dont think ive ever heard that rich but i sure wouldnt mind....

ive just bought a load of hysteria tapes actually off matt shepard with a couple of mark eg n m-zoners in there so will upload them when i get chance....good sets too apart from the mic being about 5 times to loud on the m-zone tape...

think they were from hysteria 20 & 21 which were around 1998 tho

Junior Freak

yeh the m-zone set has an annoying mc or mcs one says at one point "i love you you bastard id die for you you bastard"....(dont ask!!) the kenny sharp set is on the flip and has no mc, i think its from around the time of helter skelter nightlife, its a really sweet melodic trance set, my cup of tea entirely

Junior Freak

does anyone have the set requested? its kenny sharp at hysteria 1999

Junior Freak

just bumping this on the off chance someone has got this set?

Ultimate Freak

lookinh forward to hearin this kenny set as not many about but with added bonus of no mc...hysteria packs were woefully inadaquate mc wise etc with big mic noise an quiet tune noise an sum shite mc's...

interesting
    MY DISCOGS http://www.discogs.com/user/mallam

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS JACK...AND JACK HAD A GROOVE............................................ .................