Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default dave the drummer

just looked on his web sight and it says he is playing in wakefield on july 2nd. Does anyone know where at?

Supreme Freak

i reckon it will probably be at throb, but not sure.

www.geocities.com/throbart

he is playing at my night in hull this friday though (shameless self promotion) ;)

Ultimate Freak

was thinking at Norths night myself. Would have come on Fri but have work saturday. Should be good he always is.

Supreme Freak

no worries man, is that north as in the gabba night?

Ultimate Freak

yeah but they don't just play gabba they play hard techno and hard trance as hardcore techno.

BOA Lifetime Member

the nite they do in wakefield is just techno and hard trance,no gabba/hardcore as far as i know ;) if dave the drummer is playin at this technology nite il have 2 try an talk my m8 in2 goin :lol:

Banned

why dont you ask him

drummer303@hotmail.com

i'll be there

Junior Freak

he's playing at kube in wakefield at a night called extatic, should be sweet as, probs see ppl off here up there :)
    Electronic Dirt coming soon...
    www.fakedj.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by maily
    i reckon it will probably be at throb, but not sure.

www.geocities.com/throbart

he is playing at my night in hull this friday though (shameless self promotion) ;)
    I was brought up in Hull moved to London along time ago now. Did have the joy of passing Tower at 11.:30pm a couple of years ago - dodged been twated for being a 'southern cunt' and never returned! Used to love Black Boy, Blue Lamp, Silhouette and Spiders - and drinking cider in Queens Gardens sporting stupid psychobilly quiffs. hmmmm... when I was a lad etc... Nellies in Beverley was always a good crack.

Where's he playin'?

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyspeed
    I was brought up in Hull moved to London along time ago now. Did have the joy of passing Tower at 11.:30pm a couple of years ago - dodged been twated for being a 'southern cunt' and never returned! Used to love Black Boy, Blue Lamp, Silhouette and Spiders - and drinking cider in Queens Gardens sporting stupid psychobilly quiffs. hmmmm... when I was a lad etc... Nellies in Beverley was always a good crack.

Where's he playin'?
    Escape from Hell sorry Hull ;)

hahaha, there are some wicked pubs in hull, don't think too much will have changed since you were here last, apart from,
    you'll be glad/sad to hear that Tower is now shut, YAY!

still the same old hull really, but the club where we do our night has a 6am licence. double

he is playing at pure techno http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB...ic.php?t=15524 which i run with my mate DJ BISKIT,

BOA Lifetime Member

Sheeet man - 6am licence! Nice to know, if I'm ever in the obeasity capital of England ;)

Was laughing at the fact that they changed all the school dinners from being Monster Feet, Beans and Chips to stuff like spagetti and mice, pasta bake and the like - even the kids on free dinners wouldn't eat it. 70% drop in participation - the parents said that their kids had never eaten food like this and wouldn't like it... lol!

...and white phone boxes! They rock!