Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Ze MigL
    Sorry but this is somethin that I really feel strongly about... Distr. should only make sure your music gets places and not create/ manage Trends!!

absolutely.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

Junior Freak

Yeah, and distr. could make sure they don´t allow stolen stuff on the market. But then again, they can´t know everything and if a speedy j loop sounded good once, it´ll sound good again :?

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DJAmok
    Yeah, and distr. could make sure they don´t allow stolen stuff on the market. But then again, they can´t know everything and if a speedy j loop sounded good once, it´ll sound good again :?
    You mean on Loudboxer album 2x12" with 200 loops ?

its specific speedy j sound..

cant use that loops noone or can make rmx and send to speedy !

Regards,
    Karlo
    info:www.carlmax.com :-: 4 funwww.myspace.com/carl_max
    PRESTIGE RECORDINGS

Junior Freak

Are there and what kind of software programs (names) are high quality and good for sampling a record, cd or what have you?

Just curious, thanks :)

Keepin' it Unreal

For recording the sample into your pc, i would use wavelab, but sound forge is also a favorite. Then u need a soft sampler(halion or kontact) or other program, like cubese, logic, sonar, reason,fruityloops,etc... to put it into your tune.

BOA Lifetime Member

For quality sampling the main thing is how good your hardware is (i.e. Sound Card) and not yer software...

Z
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla

BOA Newbie

oh this topic is one of the best ever.

me myself and I :lol: are very angry at these loopstealers!

Lately I´ve been hearing loops taken from my tracks and reused in other guys traxx.I am so angry about that , i don´t know how to stop them guys :(

I really ask myself what the **** is wrong up with that suckers , like they´re not talented enough to create their own sounds or loops ... it make me sick , that they steal from me, SICK!SICK!SICK!

i don´t know how to stop it , i can´t write to every label "hey thats my loop" its a lot of stress ,so i think i have to live with that piss :cry:

regards
    I take u 2 the Candy Shop http://www.svenwittekind.com

Junior Freak

I never did that....

It's a challenge for me finding the right samples I want to use.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Wittekind
    oh this topic is one of the best ever.

me myself and I :lol: are very angry at these loopstealers!

Lately I´ve been hearing loops taken from my tracks and reused in other guys traxx.I am so angry about that , i don´t know how to stop them guys :(

I really ask myself what the **** is wrong up with that suckers , like they´re not talented enough to create their own sounds or loops ... it make me sick , that they steal from me, SICK!SICK!SICK!

i don´t know how to stop it , i can´t write to every label "hey thats my loop" its a lot of stress ,so i think i have to live with that piss :cry:

regards
    Heeeeeeej sooooooonnnnn !!!! Dont know how to stop ?? :lol: JUST TELL YOUR FATHER (internal speak :P )

Regards,
    Karlo
    info:www.carlmax.com :-: 4 funwww.myspace.com/carl_max
    PRESTIGE RECORDINGS

Supreme Freak

Sven - over here if someone rips off your copyright work then you can get an injunction in the first instance to prevent them from continuing to distribute copies then take further action if you want for damages. I can't imagine a label will stop distributing something just because you ask them to unless you happen to be holding the label owners daughter upside down out of a 12th floor window. Where are you from?

BOA Lifetime Member

i heard a Sandy Warez track on SubSounds and it sounded exactly like a track off Glenn Wilson "Tonal Path 2" on Planet Rythym. i was laughin my head off at the fact that it was so blatent

BOA Newbie

hey mark! uve hit the nail on the head there!!!!! theres aint many tunes that are 100% original, they have always got some kinda loop thats been nicked from some1!! im waitin for the day that each tune has its own individual sound but theres so many tunes that its hard 2 be individual!! u make a tune that u believe is individual n then u hear a tuune a month later that sounds so similar!!!!!!!! im a fruity user n theres only so much u can do with that, u have to use samples from sumwhere! the software available is the only limitations to the music progressing!!!!!!!!
    if computer games never influenced children wouldnt we all be running round darkened rooms, munchin pillz n listenin 2 repetative music???????

BOA Lifetime Member

Then u can always say that u haven't nicked a sample but almost all drum patterns have been donne b4, so r kinda sampling the sequence!?!?

I guess like I said b4 it's down 2 the way u incorporate the samples/ sounds, etc... and how "original" u can b in they're usage...

I just came across a record that made me go like "damn I wish I had donne that sampling"... It's a record by Laidback Luke on Groove alert, he sample part of one of the tracks on the documentary Buenna Vista Social Club.... bloody amazing!!

Z
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12